• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Tale Of Avisto's Thane

Was it good?

• Total voters

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
hey there. i have been wanting to do this for some time, but wasn't sure how to do this. I wrote a short story for my Final in Creative Writing and no one commented feedback when she showed the whole class. Could i get some criticism and tell me where you were confused if you were?

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
I thought it was a good story. in the beginning it sort of seemed liked Fable, but it must be just that I just played it.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
tl;dr

More importantly: ...Why am I in your voting options? o_O

SonofRaiden

Thread Killer/Necromancer
Reaction score
because usually when i start a thread, you protest it, or you are an acessory to thread murder, or you disagree with my intentions. you didn't have to say TL;DR. all you had to do was check the box and that would be that

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
because usually when i start a thread, you protest it, or you are an acessory to thread murder, or you disagree with my intentions. you didn't have to say TL;DR. all you had to do was check the box and that would be that
Whenever I protest it, I have my reasons. And it seems that people agree with me.
Whenever I kill a thread- I don't. It's your thread that doesn't draw interest.
Disagree with intentions: Abusing the like system is discouraged. Gikoku agrees.

I said TL;DR because I just wanted to ask that one question, which was unrelated to the text you wrote.

Don't get me wrong though; I think you're a nice person, and this thread is perfectly fine as well.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Read it, thought it was pretty good. Nice work SoR.