• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

'The Teaser' Achievement - anyone got it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catastrophe

'The Teaser' Achievement - anyone got it ?

Has anyone got 'the teaser' achievement ?

If so can you let me know how you got it, im running around doing expressions to bandits and just getting my ass kicked.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Re: 'The Teaser' Achievement - anyone got it ?

youve got to be real famouse for your expression to have any impact how much renown do you have?

C

Catastrophe

104,000 renown - not enough ?

A

Anthony

Way enough I think!

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

yeah thats enough o.o just keep trying and youll do it eventualy

C

Catastrophe

Keep trying what exactly ? Just random expressions whilst bandits beat the puss out of me ? I even got three of them trapped behind a door and went through every expression - nothing.

A

animandan

You need successfully use like every expression you have, you need to get a few different kinds of reactions out of them. An easy way to do this is to kill all bandits except for one, and then use slow time, so you have time "heh heh" to use an expression without being stabbed.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

fear, anger, mirth, and confusion. I don't think they all have to happen in the same battle, so just try one at a time

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

So try growling, then flip him the bird, fart, and cluck like a chicken

T

Toeler

Just do a fun expression, then flirt, then rude then scary, if it doesn't work just keep repeating. There are a few ways to do this. One way is to kill off all bandits except for 1, then grab your ranged weapon and shoot off their weapon, then you can do one and move back a bit then do another and so on.

Another, and easier way (IMO) is to exploit the AI. If you haven't bought fairfax mansion yet or you haven't done the quest associated with it you can start it and kill off heaps of bandits until you reach the throne room. Then kill all but one bandit and run behind the throne, the bandit will just stand next to you and wont swing at you at all. Then you can have all the time in the world :p

My friend also managed to get it by getting his dog between himself and a bandit, and he said that the bandit was stuck there for enough time for him to get all of the expressions out.

Hope that helps :p

C

Catastrophe

Cheers for the help guys - maybe I just need more expressions because like I said I managed to get three bandits stuck behind a door and do everything I have at them without success.

Status
Not open for further replies.