• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Tomb of the hero of Bowerstone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I know that your fable II character is buried under the castle, but looking at the images of the tomb, it seems someone else is buried with him, for there are two coffins side by side.
What could this mean?

If someone is buried with him, then who? I would think Rose

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
Could you show these "images of the tomb"

sirsimon

Reaction score
If you look at the recent Aurora interview, it is on there, where your character gets his powers

Reaction score
If you look at the recent Aurora interview, it is on there, where your character gets his powers
I kno what the tomb is, and were, but i want to see the picture your talking about with 3 "coffins"? or 2 tombs besides the fable 2 hero

sirsimon

Reaction score
Cant find any except on videos, but on the video, you can see two large stone coffins, gold side by side

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
Untitled.jpg

I think it must be the spouse of your hero in fable II

Reaction score
Untitled.jpg

I think it must be the spouse of your hero in fable II

Ok i see what your saying, also i have a hunch on something, do you see how the 2 gold ones are side by side, do you also see how the ground is opening up in the middle between them, i think the hero from fable 2's tomb is under that(as in the floor opens up). and for all we know that is Hammer and Garth, or your spouse and the other sibling, it could be anybody.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
probably sparrow's partner.

i don't think LionHead would just kill rose in this game considering she was a major story role, and giving the last choice to revive her would be pointless.

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score

i don't think LionHead would just kill rose in this game considering she was a major story role, and giving the last choice to revive her would be pointless.
It made me feel better

Reaction score

Rose was not a major story role? She died at the beginning and then you heard about her maby one or two times during the whole game and 3 times if you chose to revive her at the end, also i agree with you, reviving her was pointless, unless it affects fable 3 which i don't think it will.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
she played a big part i think, if she wasn't there then fable wouldn't have as much emotion to it, sparrow wouldn't hate lucien as much as just being a hero. and the music box thing as a child shows just as much emotion.

i want her to live, since she is with scythe aswell.

in my last post i said reviving her would be pointless is she just ends up in a coffin anyway, not that she is pointless, just if she dies anyway. but if it ties in with the choice, then i will love it.

sirsimon

Reaction score
Looking at the tombs, much work was put into the burial, signifying people of importance.
I am an archaeologist you know
Anyway, I dont think the wife thing correlates, some people may have chosen not to marry on their save, therefore this refutes the idea of the heros wife being buried there. Then again, the wife may be default

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Rose was not a major story role? She died at the beginning and then you heard about her maby one or two times during the whole game and 3 times if you chose to revive her at the end, also i agree with you, reviving her was pointless, unless it affects fable 3 which i don't think it will.
Dude, she's the whole reason Sparrow is even hunting down Lucien! Were she not a major plot role, Fable II would never have been at all.

And it's most likely (almost certainly) the previous King and Queen, in other words Sparrow and his or her spouse. In other words, the Prince's or Princess's and Logan's parents. And you can't say something like "but my spouse died in Fable II" or "I never married or had children," because it's obviously another man´or woman. Or in the case of your spouse being alive at the end of the Fable II, it's either him/her or someone else. Who knows what exactly happened in those fifty years we don't get to witness?

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
Who knows what exactly happened in those fifty years we don't get to witness?
The hero of bowerstone had lots of bastard children that go together and made a mercenary group

sirsimon

Reaction score
I guess that kinda solves it, but now something has come to light on this thread, that the floor is opening, why? And what is underneath the sliding floor?

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
I guess that kinda solves it, but now something has come to light on this thread, that the floor is opening, why? And what is underneath the sliding floor?
You escape thought the tomb so I would guess you use your magical bloodline to open a set of stair to escape to

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
why would the escape route be by the tombs though. wouldn't a better place be like a secret switch in the food cellar or something.

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
I didn't make the game, don't ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.