• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Tomb of the hero of Bowerstone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Looking at the tombs, much work was put into the burial, signifying people of importance.
I am an archaeologist you know
Anyway, I dont think the wife thing correlates, some people may have chosen not to marry on their save, therefore this refutes the idea of the heros wife being buried there. Then again, the wife may be default
I think the wife might be default, because of logan and the hero even being alive, if the hero had sex with anyone else except the queen, then that child that is born won't be royal to them. I dont think.
why would the escape route be by the tombs though. wouldn't a better place be like a secret switch in the food cellar or something.
I guess that kinda solves it, but now something has come to light on this thread, that the floor is opening, why? And what is underneath the sliding floor?
You escape thought the tomb so I would guess you use your magical bloodline to open a set of stair to escape to
Ok now, i would think the escape would just come out somewhere in the world, like it be the cavern or something and the exit be in like a forest or something of that nature, or even a demon door being the exit. Now as for the floor sliding i think also that the hero of Bowerstone is down there because wouldn't his tomb be greater than the 2 lesser gold ones we see. so therefor that is why i think the floor slides and his tomb rises.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
Dude, she's the whole reason Sparrow is even hunting down Lucien! Were she not a major plot role, Fable II would never have been at all.

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Well.... A lot of people myself included, believe that Theresa manipulated every in Fable 2 so she could get the spire. So I'm gonna say that Rose is useless, Theresa is the real reason Sparrow went after Lucien. :p

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Well.... A lot of people myself included, believe that Theresa manipulated every in Fable 2 so she could get the spire. So I'm gonna say that Rose is useless, Theresa is the real reason Sparrow went after Lucien. :p
I know, and that only strengthen my theory, don't you think? Oh wait, that theory is from another thread... In "Jack of Blades vs. Lucien" I said that unlike Jack, Lucien is just a pawn.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score
I know, and that only strengthen my theory, don't you think? Oh wait, that theory is from another thread... In "Jack of Blades vs. Lucien" I said that unlike Jack, Lucien is just a pawn.

Well, duh! Theresa DIRECTLY manipulated him to construct the spire :p

Jack was technically a puppet, slave to the mask that controlled him! I wonder who he was... I bet he was James Bond.

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Well, duh! Theresa DIRECTLY manipulated him to construct the spire :p

Jack was technically a puppet, slave to the mask that controlled him! I wonder who he was... I bet he was James Bond.
Oh of course! Then it all makes sense. James Bond, huh...

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score
she played a big part i think, if she wasn't there then fable wouldn't have as much emotion to it, sparrow wouldn't hate lucien as much as just being a hero. and the music box thing as a child shows just as much emotion.

i want her to live, since she is with scythe aswell.

in my last post i said reviving her would be pointless is she just ends up in a coffin anyway, not that she is pointless, just if she dies anyway. but if it ties in with the choice, then i will love it.

Neither Rose nor Scythe will be appearing in Fable III maybe you'll hear a small refference but no appearances or major roles. It sucks but its Lionhead confirmed.

Also other tomb is probably Sparrow's dog homedawg.

Reaction score
Neither Rose nor Scythe will be appearing in Fable III maybe you'll hear a small refference but no appearances or major roles. It sucks but its Lionhead confirmed.

Do you mean dog as in pet or like homeboy?

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

I did not think about this. Plausible enough IMO.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
That could work. I loved that dog.

But the Hero and Logan both needed a mother and or father right? So therefor it could be the spouse of the hero of bowerstone.

Unless of course Hero and Logan were adopted.

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score

I would love if my Sparrow's dog was buried next me him

Crazy_Mike1991

Sparrow
Reaction score
That could work. I loved that dog.

But the Hero and Logan both needed a mother and or father right? So therefor it could be the spouse of the hero of bowerstone.

Unless of course Hero and Logan were adopted.
but then your character wouldn't be part of the blood line, so i think its most likely the fable 2 hero's spouse

Mattbees

Reaction score
Maybe the passage underneath the coffins leads to the chamber of fate. I figure that because its close enough to the chamber and that the hero of bowerstone would of wanted his son/daughter to unlock his/her full potential that he may have made an easy passage to it

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
are you sure it is an escape passage?

it may be some sort of treasure sparrow left behind for when you become king. or a secret about the spire and theresa or such.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
I think it's an epic boss fight where you and Logan have to team up to defeat zombie-Sparrow who has been possessed by Jack and wants to take over the world with the knife of pwnage!
It's the only logical explanation...

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
I think it's an epic boss fight where you and Logan have to team up to defeat zombie-Sparrow who has been possessed by Jack and wants to take over the world with the knife of pwnage!
It's the only logical explanation...
This is the only logical explation

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score
It's where my hero sleeps on a night, he's not a vampire, he's just not taking any chances!

Status
Not open for further replies.