• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Tyrant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score
The Tyrant

Its been confirmed that the storyline is basicly your hero taking back the kingdom which is rightfully his/hers from a tyrant, and ruling the kingdom... but who is this tyrant? Could it be a decendent of JoB or even someone who has put on the mask once more. Is it just a fat greedy man,or perhaps an malicious, powerhungry warlord... a bunny? What are your thoughts on this Tyrant?

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Tyrant

the general idea is that you are the son of your hero...the king... in fable 2.
the tyrant is whoever you made your fable 2 hero.

Cain

Reaction score

actually I think the tyrant has killed the fable 2 hero or taken the kingdom while hes dead and you the F3 hero must get it back.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

It would be intense to see the Shadow Courts involvement in the tyrant king's rule. That issue with them and Reaver was never resolved completely. Reaver did say that he had to make the occassional sojourn back to Albion. I'm sure he'll be involved.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I think the most likely is that the tyrant is Sparrow, like Cheez said. There won't be anything in Fable 3 involving Jack of Blades, at least not in the storyline.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Necromancer11;345390 said:
I think the most likely is that the tyrant is Sparrow, like Cheez said. There won't be anything in Fable 3 involving Jack of Blades, at least not in the storyline.

What?! That doesn't make any sense. Well unless you played the evil plot. Besides why would the new hero desire to kill their father/mother. Also some how the child is not going to be raised in wealth, but is going to be cast from the care of fable 2's hero. So that means the child was taken from the hero by force. Potientally leading to the conclusion that fable 2's hero was overthrown.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

All of this is wrong, According to everyone "Theresaz izz evilz and she kill chjoo baby" or something like that.

But in all realism the tyrant you're fighting against better be Reaver, I need to hear his voice 1 last time.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^I need the pleasure of killing him. I could also settle for killing Theresa, should she be the tyrant, though I'm not sure how plausible that would be.

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

I don't think Theresa is the tyrant...I think she is just misunderstood. . .

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

...I still don't trust Theresa.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

^ I think that Theresa has her own motives. She is not bad, per say, just very much the end justifies the means kind of person.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

I don't think a conclusion about Theresa can be made at all. Her motives and intentions are never made the slightest bit clear.

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

Good point...but I think she is slightly insane...who wouldn't be after the childhood she had and then living for 500+ years just waiting around for the new Hero to come along... So she may have completely good intentions but because shes a nutter, she comes off as being possibly evil.

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

Since you have to overthrow the tyrant king and claim albion and save Aurora (don't know if I spelled that right) does that mean the title system is still in the game? Also as king/queen I wonder if you can establish the national religion.

Psychosis

Reaction score

I can see the Tyrant being a bit like TwinBlade, not sure why.

Reaction score

Im still praying that someone found Jack's mask and is gona be the tyrant using his dark magic and evil cruilty infused into there body. Sure, it would be kind of a long shot, but hey, lava hardens eventually, right? Lol just a thought.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

^magma does harden, but the mask would have been melted down waaaaaaaaay before the magma would harden. You wouldn't be able to find its remnants and put it back together at all.

Not to mention that bringing JoB back would be a bad idea. Jack is really cool and all, but bringing back a previous antagonist in a sequel is a tactic that has been overused.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Yeah, my thought is that the tyrant overthrew and possibly murdered your Fable II hero, and that you're simply reclaiming what is rightfully yours.

Reaction score

Necromancer11;347725 said:
^magma does harden, but the mask would have been melted down waaaaaaaaay before the magma would harden. You wouldn't be able to find its remnants and put it back together at all.

Not to mention that bringing JoB back would be a bad idea. Jack is really cool and all, but bringing back a previous antagonist in a sequel is a tactic that has been overused.

Oh I was under the impression that his mask was indestructable. And it would be a bad idea, but damn, I miss that voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.