• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier

Who in the new cast of Season 3 is your favorite?

• Javier

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • David

• Kate

• Gabriel

• Tripp

• Ava

• Other

• Total voters

vulnificura

chicken chaser
Reaction score
This is season 3 of TellTale's The Walking Dead.

I played all the way to the conclusion of episode 5. I imported my previous save, where Clementine was alone with AJ. I highly enjoyed rping as Javier Garcia versus going with my gut as the player knowing Clementine. I still think Clem shouldn't have been in season 3, and it bogged down the overall season. Everything was Clem-centric in some way or form-- especially with the final choice who decided who lived and who died. I felt cheapened by the experience and any chance of returning to Javier is very slim.

How about everyone else? What are your thoughts on the season as a whole?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I haven't played the new one as of yet, played Season 1 & 2 but haven't got around to playing the Michionne one or this yet.

vulnificura

chicken chaser
Reaction score
I haven't played the new one as of yet, played Season 1 & 2 but haven't got around to playing the Michionne one or this yet.

I haven't gotten around to Michionne yet either, but what I saw it looks incredible! I need to get around to playing Batman, or at least wait for TWAU season 2.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I haven't gotten around to Michionne yet either, but what I saw it looks incredible! I need to get around to playing Batman, or at least wait for TWAU season 2.

All in the Steam Summer sale currently, was tempted by Michionne & Batman myself. Would like to get this on Xbox One so my choices carry over however.