• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Walking Dead Season 2

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
walking-dead-telltale-games-season-2-e1383073975776.jpg

Season Two follows on from the events of Season One. Players take control of Clementine, the little girl that Lee bonded so closely with in season 1. A little survivor in a world thats gone straight to hell. She must adapt the lessons she learned in Season 1 and survive this new world where the dead feast on the living and the living cannot be trusted...

The Walking Dead Season 2 first chapter “All That Remains,” will debut on Tuesday December 17th for the PC and Mac with PS3 and 360 versions following the day after.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
When xmas comes I'm going on a fricken telltale games marathon :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
When xmas comes I'm going on a fricken telltale games marathon :p

I have just finished a 2nd play through of Season 1 where I made different choices, see how many effect proceedings in Season 2.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
I must've played through season 1 about four or five times. Haven't done all of 400 days though, bugs n that.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I must've played through season 1 about four or five times. Haven't done all of 400 days though, bugs n that.

I did 400 Days first then did the rewind to pick other choices not realizing that it would delete my previous progress, so technically I have done 400 Days 3 times, havent come across any bugs however.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
For anyone wondering if Telltale can repeat the magic of Season 1 in the next season I can safely say that its a HUGE yes. I havent even totally finished Episode 1 yet but wow Telltale pull no punches... so cruel and dark and nothing is safe.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Everyone's raving on about it I'll get it after I finish AC4 after xmas, can't wait to get my hands on all these new tell tales series. ^.^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Played the first ep about a week back OMGS!!! I'm loving it, also played wolf among us's first ep that is another huge epic lovable game. :D

These guys are seriously awesome, I love telltale. Can't wait for episode 2. Playing as Clementine is alot better than I thought it would be.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Played the first ep about a week back OMGS!!! I'm loving it, also played wolf among us's first ep that is another huge epic lovable game. :D

These guys are seriously awesome, I love telltale. Can't wait for episode 2. Playing as Clementine is alot better than I thought it would be.

Agree on all points, I really like both The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead and cant wait for the next episodes. Really hope they sort the jarring frame rate issues out soon though, they have been plaguing all their titles for some time and about time they sorted it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Finished Season 2 Episode 2 last night and man do Telltale know how to tease you with nice situations only to snatch it all away and make things go to hell again. Think this was one of the best episodes so far in the series and already cant wait to play the next one.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Oh yeah I heard it came out I've been preoccupied with writing my comic, saints row 4 & DmC. Still have ep 2 of Wolf Among Us to play now this. I'll probably have a go of them both on Monday.