• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Wreckager

Status
Not open for further replies.

tillyferrari

Reaction score
The Wreckager

Please could somebody help me find The Wreckager Weapon ?
I have read elsewhere that it can be found in;
Bloodstone (Halls of the Dead) - Found in chest after redeeming your Limited Collector's Edition code
I have the Limited Edition of the Game; and I have all the other Limited Edition Items; but I don't seem to have The Wreckager in my Inventory;
and I also don't know where 'The Halls Of The Dead' may be;
So; any help would be Much Appreciated
Thank You

R

RoG iGreatGoose

Re: The Wreckager

It's a dive spot in Bloodstone's harbor, closer to the Wraithmarsh side.

tillyferrari

Reaction score

RoG iGreatGoose;291463 said:
It's a dive spot in Bloodstone's harbor, closer to the Wraithmarsh side.

Thank You So Much for your Help :); that is Great News :) :);
I will go there straight away and have a look for it +rep

tillyferrari

Reaction score

Yes :); I followed your instructions and found the Dive spot straight away :); and was Very Suprised to learn that this was the so far Eluded Limited Edition Dungeon that had always been talked about Pre-Release; and so it was Amazing :);
Thank You again for your Great Help :)

tillyferrari

Reaction score

Well; first of all; having played the whole of Fable 2; including the DLC; thinking that I had Discovered All areas; to find a New Area with a Legendary Weapon at the end of it; this Area being the Limited Edition Dungeon; which is one of the Main reasons I bought the Limited Edition; this was Amazing; to me; I am in the Process of Collecting Everything available to me as a 'Good Hero'; as I have the 1100 GP; and finding Anything I don't have at the moment; is Amazing; as I did this with the Original Fable; and can't tell you the Satisfaction I got from doing this :)

R

RoG iGreatGoose

Glad I was here to help you, I'm collecting everything that I can get, besides the Hals Armor unfourtantly.

tillyferrari

Reaction score

It is a Great Shame that the Limited Edition Items are not Tradeable :(;
I have noticed that with the Knothole Island DLC that there are Many Weapons that are now available with up to 4 Augment Slots; and I am Collecting these; plus with the Knothole Island DLC there have been Many New Augments added; and I am Collecting these also; if you go to www.gamebanshee.com you can find Complete lists of All Items available; though I have an Iron Mace; with 1; 2; and 4 Augment Slots; and the Weapon isn't even listed on their Site :unsure:

F

fingyer

RoG iGreatGoose;292050 said:
Glad I was here to help you, I'm collecting everything that I can get, besides the Hals Armor unfourtantly.

Hal's armor? How do you get that?

tillyferrari

Reaction score

fingyer;292200 said:
Hal's armor? How do you get that?

Hal's Armour is available in the Limited Edition of Fable 2; and to collect it there is a Chest in The Chamber Of Fate in Bower Lake where you can find it; amongst Many other Items

Status
Not open for further replies.