• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunderri

Reaction score
Re: Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

I just am eager to know what Theresa did for the past 500 years...

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

dunderri;410342 said:
I just am eager to know what Theresa did for the past 500 years...

Planned her uprisal into ultimate power. >:D

quentarus

Noblesse Oblige of the Chaos Task Force Elite
Reaction score

after reading the posts, i decided to post something of my own, IF it were theresa from Fable 1 then why is her skin so dark, unless she got some sort of super tan. And wouldnt she have been wiped out when alpha tattered spire was created. when it destroyed the "old world" assuming it meant the time of fable 1, if not then its possible. Maybe her true intentions will be revealed in fable 3, the "race for the throne" will be assisted with something involving the spire. with the trailer, she obviously has some sort of relevence, and if it was 50 years later, is your character going to be "the king?" via import or something? Will you even get to react with a character suppose to be the fable 2 hero?

Reaction score

quentarus;410754 said:
after reading the posts, i decided to post something of my own, IF it were theresa from Fable 1 then why is her skin so dark, unless she got some sort of super tan. And wouldnt she have been wiped out when alpha tattered spire was created. when it destroyed the "old world" assuming it meant the time of fable 1, if not then its possible. Maybe her true intentions will be revealed in fable 3, the "race for the throne" will be assisted with something involving the spire. with the trailer, she obviously has some sort of relevence, and if it was 50 years later, is your character going to be "the king?" via import or something? Will you even get to react with a character suppose to be the fable 2 hero?

No the Old kingdom was before Fable 1, Theresa wasn't even born then...

quentarus

Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;410791 said:
No the Old kingdom was before Fable 1, Theresa wasn't even born then...

thanks for reading my entire post. Which you obviously didnt.

quentarus

Reaction score

Alright i decided to play the game again and i decided to examine Theresa's Model, and now i am almost certian that it is Theresa, from Fable 1. First off if you look hard enough she has a mark over here face, as if something covered her eyes, and in fable 1 Theresa wore a cloth that covered her eyes. Then I saw some locks of hair that was the same color from the Fable 1. (this would be hard to notice unless you have HD) but i am almost ceritan now that Theresa from fable one and Theresa from Fable 2 are one and the same.

I found this website about Theresa. http://fable.wikia.com/wiki/Theresa After i posted it.

Heir2Anarchy

Reaction score

OMG, that is a better conspiracy theory than any posted above!
...And also creepier... o_O
that would be creepy as hell, considering how her little brother was the oakvale hero and she would've given birth to the bowerstone hero at age, what, 180?
and the reaver thing....that makes sense, because wasn't reaver FROM oakvale? he was, no doubt, the reason it's now wraithmarsh.

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
that would be creepy as hell, considering how her little brother was the oakvale hero and she would've given birth to the bowerstone hero at age, what, 180?
and the reaver thing....that makes sense, because wasn't reaver FROM oakvale? he was, no doubt, the reason it's now wraithmarsh.

This discussion died almost 2 years ago, please check the dates before posting next time.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.