• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

nstalaat

Never Knows Best
Reaction score
Re: Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

i would just make some of the worlds best jokes using it.

first i would wish for the spire to be able to speak

then i would give it a condescending personality

and finally i woul ask it for strange perverted and overall mundane objects
(I.E. tuna sandwich, magic 8 ball, littles brother, ect.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

nstalaat;238423 said:
maybe theresa isnt really "the" Theresa. Maybe shes something darker
anain12;238436 said:
Theresa IS the Fable 1 theresa. What with her eyes and all.
Jedimindtrixxx;238610 said:
i dont know bout lucien and theresa but in luciens diary page 15, he says "My beloved Helena and Amelia still visit me whenever I close my eyes, but last night my dreams were unlike any that have haunted me before. I saw a blind, hooded woman, and other figures, shadowed and gaunt..."

i personally think that theresa is is leagues with the shadow judges, and if not, she's one of them. i see irony in the fact that the shadow court is located in the same spot you first see theresa in fable 1. also, she has been around for about 500 years. reaver is 300 years old, and keeps his youth c/o the dark seal.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Dagzey;239243 said:
i personally think that theresa is is leagues with the shadow judges, and if not, she's one of them. i see irony in the fact that the shadow court is located in the same spot you first see theresa in fable 1. also, she has been around for about 500 years. reaver is 300 years old, and keeps his youth c/o the dark seal.

I think Theresa is the middle judge. They are so shaped the same, when I study the Judges.:O
She seems to be responsible for the death of Hammers father, and she could have done so much more, and didn't. :(
I don't trust her.

K

Kablekarr

Yeah by the looks of it Theresa's model is used for the center shadow judge. Maybe its a coincidence? Doubt it though, maybe future DLC will show us more?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Kablekarr;239300 said:
Yeah by the looks of it Theresa's model is used for the center shadow judge. Maybe its a coincidence? Doubt it though, maybe future DLC will show us more?

The first time I noticed it freaked me out.o_O Now I ignore her, and take my sweet time, in between her demands.:D

M

Minorthreat

Interesting. You two might be onto something with the Shadow Judges. Still not sure though. She definitely has her hands in a lot of cookie jars.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I think she manipulates the whole thing like Krea, in Kotor 2.:unsure:

A

Azrooh

I'm pretty sure it isn't THE Theresa. She's probably related to the her, but the Fable One Theresa didn't even have eyes, bandits gouged them out when they raided Oakvale.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Azrooh;239706 said:
I'm pretty sure it isn't THE Theresa. She's probably related to the her, but the Fable One Theresa didn't even have eyes, bandits gouged them out when they raided Oakvale.
You'll notice that Theresa in F2 doesn't really have eyes either, but rather eye sockets filled with a white light. She is definitely a Blind Seeress, who just happens to be named Theresa, and has been around for a very long time. Other threads in this forum have presented enough evidence to support the theory that she is, infact, The Theresa, from the original Fable

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Dagzey;239709 said:
You'll notice that Theresa in F2 doesn't really have eyes either, but rather eye sockets filled with a white light. She is definitely a Blind Seeress, who just happens to be named Theresa, and has been around for a very long time. Other threads in this forum have presented enough evidence to support the theory that she is, infact, The Theresa, from the original Fable
I think so too. It seems Theresa could be getting revenge for her brother.:unsure:

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Hmm revenge on who? the world? and why?
I thought the Hero from Fable 1 died from age and thats when the riots started. so why is Theresa so ****ed off?

I bet its just that time on the month:ninja:

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;239784 said:
Hmm revenge on who? the world? and why?
I thought the Hero from Fable 1 died from age and thats when the riots started. so why is Theresa so ****ed off?

I bet its just that time on the month:ninja:
Haven't you read the Albion Tales? He didn't die from old age.:unsure:

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Yeah I read em, but that's a long time ago - what happened?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

SimonKalevra;239788 said:
Yeah I read em, but that's a long time ago - what happened?

The hero was set up by his wife, and killed by the NPC's, who decided they hated heros. It was so sad, I almost wanted to be evil to get even, but alas, I just can't.:'(

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

dont worry, that wasnt the hero, just a hero
But yeah it was sad reading that part
Its like hearing about religious extremist blowing themselves up to become a matyr and get 72 virgens... i bet it's male virgens LMFAO!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Or she tries to use the Spire for another reason, perhaps reshaping the world in her way?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DataHero;239828 said:
Or she tries to use the Spire for another reason, perhaps reshaping the world in her way?
I really don't know why she wants the spire, but to see her shape in the shadow court, has me paranoid.:(

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

moonfever;239832 said:
I really don't know why she wants the spire, but to see her shape in the shadow court, has me paranoid.:(
Well, personally I believe it ain't Theresa, as it's just another used character model. However, you could be correct...:unsure:

Wraithmarsh gives me the creeps! :(

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DataHero;239834 said:
Well, personally I believe it ain't Theresa, as it's just another used character model. However, you could be correct...:unsure:

Wraithmarsh gives me the creeps! :(

Everytime I get to the shadow court and see that figure, I try to tell myself the same thing, but you can see the hands folded in front. :(

Wraithmarsh, scares me to, but it's a lot of fun.:)

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

True, but I don't like all the undeads craving out of the ground every time. I'm always rushing through Wraithmarsh and I never search for any treasures. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.