• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

i can't shake the feeling that her agenda concerns the plot of the original fable...i mean she is the sister of a dead hero whos name is still floating around the games various texts...acquires a tower with the ability to restore life. can anyone else see this as a likely direction?? :S

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

well my opinion is that theresa took the spire and will use it to influence and control the people of albion, who knows mabye fable 3 has a female ultimate villian this time, anyways im thinking theresa is corrupt but "good" if you get what i mean =D

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DataHero;241723 said:
Do I have a good game? I suppose so? :unsure:
No, I haven't been given the honour to get a joker title, and I don't want it either. Doglover & Fearmonger are the only ones I use, and will ever use.
As for the amount of possible additions to the Town Criers' List, I don't know. Actually never bothered. ^_^

I was joking.:unsure:

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

well i cant blame theresa for being a little bit "evil" i mean her brother did try to hack her down with the sword of aeons lets not forget

heroofjokevale

Reaction score

the new DLC has just been released and it ties up whether or not Theresa is evil. It also ties up a few other things that have been mentioned on here so get the DLC and find out.

H

Heimeedimex

Hello all

Hello.
I was decent wondering what serenely-intentioned of baittroupeing lurchs you guys use (if you do use them). I be struck by heard that a baitcompanyer is a totally recondite, but gainful fishing tool. I also heard that you sire of to get a proficient distinction lurch to use one properly.
I purchased a CHEEP Wal-Mart baitcompanying specify and I was unhappy on how it preformed. You verging on had to eat a chunk for a albatross to get it out farther that 10 ft from the boat. I assumption that is what you get when you get a lurch that was $29.95 remarkable down to $14.95. I positively experience of a full resort to that is light to troupe and in the $45 to $60+ amount range. determine me that approve and fashion that works satisfactorily for you. Thanks for your help.

X

Xeon

It would make sense Theresa being Corrupt Good seeing as Lucien is Corrupt Evil?

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

True Xeon. I completed the game this weekend and I though exactly all of this stuff. I noticed at the end how she just said "The world is now yours, but the spire is mine, get out." All of this is entriguing and I will come back and read later.

X

Xeon

I think she could be a possible villian either in a DLC or maybe in a sequel that is set not so far in the future. Also Theresa is really old in the quest to get Reavers help we learn how he tricked death, perhaps she did the same?

JakBenedict

Awesome
Reaction score

She was really old throughout the entire game, like, over 600 years old, and didn't even look it. I'm pretty sure another 20 or so won't kill her. lol.

X

Xeon

She looks older than Reaver but Reaver don't hesitate to sacrifice young girls I suppose :p

Jack Of Blades.

Blade of the Avenger
Reaction score

She is pretty interesting. picked the evil card and she said to me:

"The world is all yours to enjoy, but the spire is mine."

H

HomgCharlie

^
she says that to everyone

M

Marshtoad

Wait.
Isn't Fable II supposed to be set 500 years BEFORE Fable?
So if she happens to be 500 years old when we see her in Fable II,
then wouldn't that mean like..
she is the Theresa from Fable and Fable II, like they're both the same
person.

X

Xeon

1. Fable II is set 500 years or so A-F-T-E-R Fable, hence the gun powder age
2. Yes, she is 500 years or so in Fable but so is reaver, and we all know how he maintained his youth.
3. Yes, they are the same person, she is your great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great aunt.

M

Mieko

I'm looking forward to her being the villain in Fable III :lol:
Theresa's one of the most interesting characters in Fable, and, besides, I couldn't kill my own sister.

X

Xeon

In Fable II Theresa ain't your sister

M

Mieko

Should I really comment that?

M

Marshtoad

lolol..
like it was said before tho,
she could just be the middle shadow judge
and mantained her age from.. that?
i don't know

X

Xeon

She probably sacrificed villagers to the shadow court like Reaver, but I don't think she did it herself... perhaps she lured your ancestors to do it and that's why they aren't around anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.