• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruisu

Reaction score
Theresa

How do you think Theresa will fit into Fable III? o_O

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Theresa

Ruisu;402985 said:

Seeing as how she is assumed to be immortal and is a recurring theme in the Fable games, I'd say it's plausible. Sorry if that sounded a little sarcastic.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

*spoiler alert*
THERESA IS YOUR DOG

Evil Pakman

Reaction score

i believe theresa is still in the spire right?...shouldnt she be like...there only?she could guide us from there i guess but ehh as for actually seeing her,i doubt it

TalelLakhal

Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;403000 said:
*spoiler alert*
THERESA IS YOUR DOG

Omg, I would've never guessed o_O

I agree with the dog thing, or even better she's your fable 3 hero's mother! I knew she did something when I was checking the vision...

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score

Ruisu;402985 said:

well that with her da last time i saw ther was in da spire seeing my further
and what will she be doing in fable 3

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

If she really did use Lucien to build the Spire, I have something in mind.

Theresa gets what she wants, if not, then she will kill, deceive and use until she does.

My guess is she wants US to take up the crown, and she is using us for something. Maybe to get her somewhere never thought possible? Or give her power beyond our control.

Truthfully, I think Theresa is very powerful, I wonder if she rivals even the deadliest of villains.

Overall, she will remain one of my favorite characters, of all time.

Reaction score

tjbyrum1;403042 said:
If she really did use Lucien to build the Spire, I have something in mind.

Theresa gets what she wants, if not, then she will kill, deceive and use until she does.

My guess is she wants US to take up the crown, and she is using us for something. Maybe to get her somewhere never thought possible? Or give her power beyond our control.

Truthfully, I think Theresa is very powerful, I wonder if she rivals even the deadliest of villains.

Overall, she will remain one of my favorite characters, of all time.

I totally agree for anyone who remembers way back at the end of fable TLC if you talk to the Oracles enough they will eventually tell you what came of Theresa. The fact that she is imortal and was using Lusien to rebuild the spire and then pulling strings ********SPOILERS for those who havnt played SEE THE FUTURE EXPANSION***** it reveals that she made sure that you would end up as king in the end of fable 2.[COLOR="Black"][/COLOR] *****END OF SPOILERS******* could entail that she is way more powerful the any adversery in the fable universe. Or could be the ultimte ally for heroes as she saw the guld burn twice and is just trying to keep the blood line going it will be interstiong to see how it turns out.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score

Wow.

Weird. The Bloodline just manages to hang on.

I never spoke to the Oracle, as I have no Fable TLC, only Fable I.

:(

But I seriously am working on getting Fable TLC soon.

ronm100

Reaction score

I think she will help you against logan, hell probably will try to take the spire for his own use

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

They're going to need a mentor figure, but I think that's already been reserved for John Cleese (although I don't quite get how he fits in story wise). I think she will return in some capacity

Reaction score

Well I would say that most of the events that took place in fable 2 were orchestrated by Theresa for the sake of gaining the spire:

1: She probably knew rose would be killed by Lucien when she convinced sparrow to buy the music box & thats what makes Lucien aware of the players presence.

2: Theresa seems to have her desired ends conveniently met, for example when She states that she needs to find a "reason for Hammer to fight." Hammer's father is then shortly murdered after this statement. She probably convinced Sparrow to buy the music in order to find a reason for Him/Her to fight too.

3: Lucien speaks of meeting an 'old blind woman' in His dreams, plus states that he "listened to Her." She probably convinced Him to build the spire. It could be possible that She did this to use Lucien as a scapegoat in order to keep her own hands from getting dirty.

4: After executing Lucien Theresa immediately claims the spire for Herself (I doubt she claimed the spire because She wanted a new fancy house .)

However I wouldn't say any of these if true are directly evil, She might justify these actions in fable 3 by using the spire for a benefical purpose. I think although She does use death & manipulation to acheive her ends using these as necessary means to reach this end & does not do this out of malice. Theresa is more unfeeling than anything else, neutral in terms of Human suffering & individual life (a few deaths to meet the greater good, this greater good being whatever she may have in store for Albion.) She is aware of the spire's power & Her possession of it will likely have an effect in Fable 3. I am aware that what I am argueing here may not be true, but this is My best guess.

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

I doubt that she will become an evil character. Considering her benevolence in Fable 1, I find it hard to believe that they would try to flip the character 180 degrees.

Reaction score

after what she has seen the fall of her brother the guild burn twice and the dak wisard trying to steal her power (talk to the oricle in tlc) who knows what that would do to someone as old and powerful as that

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

I'd like to think that Theresa has more resolve than that.

robynxx

Reaction score

i herd that she was supposed to be trying to bring her brother back to life again

the hero of oakvale

that would be cool

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Well, We DO know she is going to be in the game, if you saw the first trailer as she was there and the bottom of her robes were shown. But heres the problem what WOULD she be? A Fourtune-Teller, that tells you what would happen when you do what ever you do? Would she be a GOD?

anain12

Reaction score

Arseface;403319 said:
I doubt that she will become an evil character. Considering her benevolence in Fable 1, I find it hard to believe that they would try to flip the character 180 degrees.
??? She was EVIL in fable 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.