• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Theresa
theresa.jpg

Sister of the hero of Oakvale, she witnessed and suffered from Jack of Blades from early in her
life. She was blinded during Oakvale’s bandit raid, although a bandit lord known as Twinblade
took her in and she learned how to fight and aided the bandit lord during the continuous raids
and wars.

Although her brother, the Hero of Oakvale found her and eventually fought against Twinblade,
later Theresa left the now defeated bandit lord. She could harness the powers within the
bloodline and used them to aid the hero during his adventures in Albion.

However, Jack of Blades abducted her and her mother to sacrifice their blood to summon the
Sword of Aeons. The Hero of Oakvale fought against Jack, ultimately defeating him and his
minions and threw the sword in the cortex.

Theresa left to travel the world for about 500 years - little is known where she has been and
what she mastered. She returned 70 years ago – to pass a message to Lucien Fairfax. Since
then, rumors say that she calls herself the “The Seer of the Spire” after aiding the first king of
Albion to succeed in defeating Lucien Fairfax and to unify the land.

Her life lies in a mystery as her intentions. Many question her true identity and her role in the
major events in the land – some even think of her as a threat. Few witness the blind woman,
but those few are chosen.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Nicely compacted :)
She definitely has been preparing for something.
She commissioned Lucian to build the spire only to have herself take control of it after leading the hero of bowerstone against him. This could only have been he plan all along as the spire increases her prophetic powers.
Then she puts a hero on the throne. And once Logan takes control she guides the Hero Of Brightwall onto the throne. She wants Albion united and prepared for something big.

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Well, she could've been preparing for that darkness thing in Fable 3, but that was a wimpy attack and we need a bigger event then that dimpy attack. But really, Theresa is a character Lionhead should never throw away.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
And do what? xD
I surpose if she got involved with WWII, she'd give Hitler his wish of Immortallity, make him guildmaster of a bunch of blond hair/blue eyed aryan heroes and lead the world to a new reich? Kill a few hundred thousand Aurorans along the way? That would be a game worth buying ;| i joke of course..

MazeisMaze

Rattus Rattus
Reaction score
Perhaps trying to bring back the guild? no...probably not

Lore Master

Reaction score
Perhaps trying to bring back the guild? no...probably not

King, and queen of blades seem the most likely answer, though only time will tell us who this seer really is and what her goals are...

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Please don't go around digging two year old threads up.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Please don't go around digging two year old threads up.
Admittedly though, the forum in its current state could use some activity, regardless of the age of threads.

queenofdisco

Premium
Reaction score
Well when I posted that what you said wasn't the case as of now though I'd have to agree wholeheartedly.

Warpedhero

Warped Hero
Reaction score
Well when I posted that what you said wasn't the case as of now though I'd have to agree wholeheartedly.
True. I haven't been on this forum for a long time, but I didn't think that the inactivity level would be this low when I returned.