• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Third Game.... Will It Happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score
Third Game.... Will It Happen?

As we know, Peter Molyneux got promoted to creative director of Microsoft Game Studios in Europe. Such a big title. Won't that mean he'll have a lot more work, and less time for a third expansion? I mean, realistically, he's busy with Project Natal... and everything else that is going on.

Of course, they can always find a new designer for Fable III.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: Third Game.... Will It Happen?

It will happen.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Already been confirmed. It's a yes, there will be a Fable III.

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

So what, we're gonna slaughter the pioneers of North America? =O Sounds fun.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

No one yet knows if it's gonna be set in 1800. They may change it, it's just roumors.

X

Xeon

The game has gone into pre-production, which is from what I can understand gathering the team together, comming up with a concept and finding the right software to use.

It's also been leaked that Jonathan Ross will be doing some voice acting in the game, this could change because it was Ross himself that leaked it so he may or may not get fired :p

I think we can expect a teaser trail in 2010 and a finished game by late 2012, early 2013

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Let's hope they don't make a new console by then...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

I have FAITH. Really, I think they will. I haven't heard anything that sounds reputable "we're doing it" (or have I? Iunno. I forget easy) But the series is profitable enough, and the See The Future DLC is hinting enough*, that I'd say they will do it.

*Yes, the See the Future could just be hinting at other DLC, not the third game. More DLC might even be likely-- since they had a 500-year gap between 1 and 2, it's probable/possible they'll do the same for 3.

X

Xeon

Maybe Fable III won't take that long, if they use the same software as they did for Fable II all they will have to do is create new models, quests, maps and add a few features that Fable II could have used and voila; 1,5 - 2 years and Fable III is a fact?

Status
Not open for further replies.