• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Three Dog teases Fallout 4... maybe.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
vaultboy.png

The voice actor for Fallout 3's whacky radio DJ Three Dog sent out a tweet stating "To all my #Fallout3 and #ThreeDog fans: There may be more of the Dog coming! Fingers crossed!" followed by "How was that for a tease! I was given permission to release that tease, so fingers crossed." in response to a fan. The natural assumption to all this is Bethesda stirring the pot for maybe (and hopefully) a big announcement come E3 or possibly even sooner, but that feels like wishful thinking with their hands still currently full with Skyrim releases.​
On the other hand, hopefully this doesn't truly mean a return of 3-Dog for the sequel, there's a reason I blew his head off every time I met him; He's annoying.

Source:
Twitter post.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Oh man, please let this be real. I started the Fallout series pretty late and jumped from 3 to New Vegas pretty quickly (well, more quickly than those you got them when they were each released), so since I've been done with New Vegas for a while, I've been itching for some more Fallout. Though if Three Dog is in the next Fallout, that means there's a good chance it takes place in DC, which I don't want. I mean, I liked the Capital Wasteland, but I just want a new place. I want to see different parts of the world in their post-apocalyptic states. If Three Dog were to appear in a different part of the world though, that would be awesome. I disagree with Gikoku; I didn't find him annoying. He was interesting and entertaining, and he was a hell of a lot better than Mr. New Vegas. I listen to GNR all the time. I mean, he can't be all bad, right?

"This is Three Dog, owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, and you're listening to Galaxy News Radio, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts."

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
OHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASEOHPLEASE

"People of the Capital Wasteland, it is I, Three Dog, your ruler! Hear me, and obey! Oh sorry, that's that other radio station."

I like Three Dog. :|

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Aw really? Count me of the minority then, sorry but the appeal for me wore off after the first 20hrs of playing, there's only so much I can take of those kinds of DJs. Even in the 80s I didn't like 'em "HEY ALL YOU COOL CATS OUT THERE! Lets got hot, lets get wild, lets get funkaaaaay, this sweaty track is for you! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!1"

Thank goodness for Malcolm McDowell.

Oh man, please let this be real. I started the Fallout series pretty late and jumped from 3 to New Vegas pretty quickly (well, more quickly than those you got them when they were each released), so since I've been done with New Vegas for a while, I've been itching for some more Fallout. Though if Three Dog is in the next Fallout, that means there's a good chance it takes place in DC, which I don't want. I mean, I liked the Capital Wasteland, but I just want a new place. I want to see different parts of the world in their post-apocalyptic states. If Three Dog were to appear in a different part of the world though, that would be awesome.

Well, there were rumors flying around last year after some Bethesda employees were spotted scouting around Boston researching for the next Fallout, but there was never any follow up info on the whole thing. So I take it with a grain of salt. If Three Dog comes back in a cameo-type role then I'd be okay with it, but if he has another full blown radio station.. then I'll have to kill him again, and again, aaand again.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I suppose Boston could be sort of cool if that's what they're doing, but I feel like it's still a little too close to DC for me. Do you guys think they'd ever set a Fallout game somewhere outside the U.S.? At this point, I think I'd like that better than any U.S. location...well, except maybe the SF Bay Area. :p

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I'm fine with an outside US location, preferably Europe as there's so much potential with that untouched area. As long it's not another barren desert with little going on as opposed to a deep ravaged city. As it was one of the things I didn't enjoy with New Vegas.

I know J.E. Sawyer of Obsidian has been dying to get the Fallout games to move into the European territory with Fallout: Resource Wars. Though I'm not really a fan of the multiplayer aspect that he envisions for it.

But-but the Good Fight! :'(
Yeah well, there's also the good fight of my sanity.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I saw this appear on Twitter yesterday and really hope this is true, ive been craving some more Fallout action.