• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

To regain people & shop owners...

How many STD's have you got?

• Total voters

BSweet

Reaction score
I kept all my promises and failed to have enough money to save people at the end of the game. But I am now starting to gain more traffic in my towns and more and more shops are opening. What I did... Simple, put alot of money back into your depleted treasury.

I first tried to just keep sleeping for 30+ days but nothing would change. As soon as I put more money back into the treasury, I noticed a difference. Plus, I've read that if you get 10 mil you can climb your scrooge mcduck money pile and grab that gold key at the ceiling.

TRF

The Original Sparrow
Reaction score
I'm basically working on my own to restore the economy of Albion and regain trust from my subjects.

As for your poll: I have zero. I have someone I sleep with in the game (unprotected), and we've done so about twenty or so times, but I haven't gotten an STD yet.

Forsvars

Reaction score
I haven't slept with anyone in Fable yet. I just restarted my game because I found out that nearly all of my villagers and shopkeepers were dead. Not only this, but they were all sad and afraid of me. Never tried sleeping for a while. No big loss though. This time I'll buy more houses and shops to I can generate a large income for my treasury.

BSweet

Reaction score
They all come back and love you if you build your treasury back up. just click start and press right on your d-pad to enter the room to deposit money.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Now which treasury are we talking here- the Albion King treasury in the Castle or the one in your Sanctuary? I can't see how your personal wealth in your own treasury would benefit the citizens of Albion?

BSweet

Reaction score
It's not your personal wealth that makes them happy & they are both the same (castle / start menu) Once you go to your ledger you can switch from personal or treasury. So that way you can take your personal wealth and put it into your treasury. It even says on there that it will make people like you more. It helps the economy of Albion.

After about a mil people will comment on how there business are doing better and are generally happier.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
It's not your personal wealth that makes them happy & they are both the same (castle / start menu) Once you go to your ledger you can switch from personal or treasury. So that way you can take your personal wealth and put it into your treasury. It even says on there that it will make people like you more. It helps the economy of Albion.

After about a mil people will comment on how there business are doing better and are generally happier.

I was aware you could transfer gold, over looked the obvious fact you need the gold in your personal ledger before you can transfer it to the treasury lol.

I have noticed how some of the people in my cities have respawned so far though, awesome tip man, cheers muchly ^_^

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score
hehe, i voted for all of them, because it depends on the character i have lol, and which game.

as for the people respawning... it sucks... at least the weapon shop and the makeup shop in bowerstone market are missing owners... the products are there and i can steal them, but i have over 7mil in my kingdom's treasury... idk what to do to get em back.... i mean, i know i slaughtered them a few times, and i had the reny high to compensate for the losses i was taking in the good king path, but now (i'm well over so i decided to lower it again to normal everywhere) even with bowerstone market at lowest for EVERYTHING (i'm not getting a dime out of the bowerstone market right now) the economy there won't improve, and the people won't come back, what do i do now?

EDIT: Ah, nevermind.... i emptied my treasury in order to get the gold key and chest in the sanctuary, then put it all back and then some (i ave 10mil in there now) and the blacksmith is back, so i assume the others are back now too :)

hyperdark06

Reaction score
I kept all my promises and failed to have enough money to save people at the end of the game. But I am now starting to gain more traffic in my towns and more and more shops are opening. What I did... Simple, put alot of money back into your depleted treasury.

I first tried to just keep sleeping for 30+ days but nothing would change. As soon as I put more money back into the treasury, I noticed a difference. Plus, I've read that if you get 10 mil you can climb your scrooge mcduck money pile and grab that gold key at the ceiling.

thanks man and here i thought i was doing a **** poor job as queen of albion so all it takes is just refilling the treasury whats the fastest way to get money besides the pie job

Dorian Saignren

Prince of Masks
Reaction score
be a landlord. seriously, set it up to normal for like, everything (higher if you want money faster... but it's corrupt, lower if you want to get more good though) and leave it. just like... walk away from the xbox for a while (set it so the screen saver don't come on and your controllers wont shut off) and walk away, check it every so often and repair any buildings that need it. shops are great to start with though, they don't need repairing at all.

KingShortyIV

Reaction score
Bowerstone market is the only place thats got vacant shops (except for the armory which kinda makes sense) as for the pole but ive only slept with two people unprotected and those were my wives :mad:

Boarta

Reaction score
Do the people you didn't save lie dead in the streets?

flapstik1

Reaction score
Please help i have put $3911941 into the thing and i still see dead people all over the place no people please help