• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Totally good and totally corrupt at the same time!

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
Oooooooooooooh yeah.... hahahahahahahahaha

In my playthrough i managed that! I had noooo idea it was even possible! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I know, right? Kind of makes you look like a Scooby Doo villain.

Honestly I don't think Pure and Corrupt were wise choices for alternate moralities. Dishonorable and Honorable might have been better, I think. Maybe not. It could have better, though.

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
I think they made it very.. how to put it.. like we are in a church :p

Gheb

I ONCE ATE A WHOLE CACTUS
Reaction score
I pretty much did this by doing all the good quests, while buying out Real Estate and jacking up the prices to the max.

Lucky Strike

Reaction score
Funny thing is that it makes nooo sense!!! You CANNOT be totazlly good and at the same time totally corrupt! It's absurd!

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Funny thing is that it makes nooo sense!!! You CANNOT be totazlly good and at the same time totally corrupt! It's absurd!
It doesn't? I beg to differ. You can save the day, but if you eat a living chick, do not clean yourself
and whatever else falls under the corrupt category then you can be the good hero - but with a very
corrupt lifestyle.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I like how the female horns point down, hate the green veins though. Bieng toltally evil and corrupt looks lame cause the way your character looks its as if hes trippin acid just fully gone.

I liked the purity/corrupt bar it made sense to do that.