• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Toughest boss fights?

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I know that my 'Everything after FF6 is trash' position is never well received by anyone and makes me look like an elitist snob-- but how the flippin' ninja can you like Vann? Just LOOK AT HIM. What's with that get up he's got on? Is the rest of his armor on layaway? Is that why he only armored his legs and wears a fruity little vest? Isn't he supposed to be a thief? Then why the huge klonkin' metal boots? Wouldn't that make it difficult to sneak around!? Christ on a ritz cracker, don't you people have any standards? What kind of 'rough life on the streets' orphan has hair like a team of stylists attends him every morning?

The character is dumb.
It's dumb.
It's DUMB!
IT'S DUMB!!! :mad:

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I know that my 'Everything after FF6 is trash' position is never well received by anyone and makes me look like an elitist snob-- but how the flippin' ninja can you like Vann? Just LOOK AT HIM. What's with that get up he's got on? Is the rest of his armor on layaway? Is that why he only armored his legs and wears a fruity little vest? Isn't he supposed to be a thief? Then why the huge klonkin' metal boots? Wouldn't that make it difficult to sneak around!? Christ on a ritz cracker, don't you people have any standards? What kind of 'rough life on the streets' orphan has hair like a team of stylists attends him every morning?

The character is dumb.
It's dumb.
It's DUMB!
IT'S DUMB!!! :mad:

I think the idea was to make him an Aladdin type character. Hence the outfit.

I liked Vaan, he had this whole homoeroticism feel about him. <3

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
I think the idea was to make him an Aladdin type character. Hence the outfit.

I liked Vaan, he had this whole homoeroticism feel about him. <3
Well as long as you like him as a meaningless sex object and aren't under any delusions about his substance as a character. That would make me flip out and start ranting.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well as long as you like him as a meaningless sex object and aren't under any delusions about his substance as a character. That would make me flip out and start ranting.

I don't have any delusions. Vaan wasn't the best of Final Fantasy characters, but he wasn't a bad one either.

Besides, I'm more of a Basch kinda gal.

Reaction score
I found Ganondorf/Ganon in OoT to be quite hard to beat, got killed quite a few times trying to beat him, but then I was only 7 or 8 the first time I fought him.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Bowser in Super Mario World for the SNES. I have never beaten him. Granted I havn't tried since I was about eight, but still I never beat him.

Ss x Britain

Reaction score
Bowser in Super Mario World for the SNES. I have never beaten him. Granted I havn't tried since I was about eight, but still I never beat him.
wow! I remember that xD Me an my older brothers took turns trying to do it for a couple of hours.. Loooong time ago :S