• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

trade for limited edition content-worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Repoman 108

trade for limited edition content-worth it

i modded fable 2 so i have 999,999,999 gold, i am willing to give anyone who will give me the fable 2 limited edition content ie. spartan armour/energy sword, the 999,999,999 gold for 3 of their accounts, if you feel like you want less money so it makes the game seem more fun, im fine with however much money you want to have but its 999,999,999 cause thats the max money the game can have. PM me your offers and then if im interested ill message you on XBL but dont add my XBL account without warning or i wont accept. deals on the table for anyone with a spare fable II limited edition DLC code

EDIT:

the offer now stands at 999,999,999 gold for 3 separate profiles on your account as well as enough exp to max out all abilities/stats on 3 separate profiles

in exchange for this you must provide me with the xbox live redemption code for the limited edition content

i am not a scammer, i will provide the gold/exp for one profile, then you will provide me with the code, and then i will max out the other profiles after i have confirmed that it is a real code

L

Enforcer
Reaction score
Re: trade for limited edition content-worth it

Either youre a scammer (hopefully not) or you dont know that unfortunatly money isnt really worth much anymore

R

Repoman 108

not a scammer, i havent been checking in this community for ages so if you can explain why its not worth anything maybe i can sweeten the deal

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Allright, im pretty sure its because the cheats that anyone can do, so hence not worth much

R

Repoman 108

cheats? you mean like glitches? most of them take hours to get any real sum of money...well the offer stands for anyone who wants more gold than you can glitch in one hour earned for 3 separate profiles in about 5 mins...also if you want experience we can do that experience glitch where you join my game as a henchman and i undo all of my abilies so you gain all the exp...my character is modded to be maxed out with abilities so we can do that over and over for all 3 profiles...unless experience isnt worth much either?

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

The experience is interesting, but the money, im sorry but most likely no one's interested =\

R

Repoman 108

if anyone is interested, PM me, im open to negotiations...keep in mind i did mod this game so if theres anything else you think i can provide, i probably can

and to Spshlash, if theres anything you think i can add on to make the deal better, let me know

M

murphhprum

You can't trade anything from the limited edition download ive tried several times its not possible. Well not the sparten armour atleast.

R

Repoman 108

no, i was planning on giving the player the gold/exp in exchange for the XBL code which gives your character the armour, not an official trade...

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

You're barking up the wrong tree.

Gold is worthless.
EXP is way too easy to gain.

It's also too risky. So I give you the code, how do I know I'll get anything offered anyway?

Good luck with that.

R

Repoman 108

i would give you gold/exp for one profile then you would give me the code and then i would max out the other accounts after i confirmed the code was legit.

if you have any other suggestions for things i should offer, id like to hear em. and dont tell me theres nothing anybody wants because then there'd be no point in this trading section and you wouldnt be surfing through it when you found this thread

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Hero dolls, stuff like that

R

Repoman 108

can someone give me a few suggestions for items of worth in this game? a few things that someone WOULD trade their limited edition codes for?

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Lol, I'd never trade anything in-game for a code. I paid REAL MONEY for my code, and I can easily earn anything offered in-game.

POINT NEGATED <3

SimonKalevra

Reaction score

Experience can be earned much more easily. all it takes is 2 controllers
1. Start a game with the character you want to lvl up.
2. Connect a second controller and sign in
then do the same thing you would do -MUCH FASTER!
3. de-lvl ur guest character and leave the game, which will transfer all gold and experience earned to your Hero
4. keep doing step 3 over and over and in no time you'll be buff, nimble and glowing

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

Wow, I never thought of that.. Im maxed out anyway except for Physique, which I dont really like.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score

Money is not worth anyway why -
Takes only about 5million to buy everything, people don't want money anymore, they want dolls and items.

R

Repoman 108

whatever, i still feel fulfilled because i can mod my kid character and then as soon as the cutscene ends, i have maxed out abilities, i dont even have to go to the chamber of fate...and then i just need to find a games master before i can get 999,999,999 gold and all the pub games items...just saying...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.