• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

trading a master mace for an iron cutlass, iron turret rifle and a highwayman jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky The Nickname

Reaction score
trading a master mace for an iron cutlass, iron turret rifle and a highwayman jacket

the title says it. ive beaten this game countless times and im doing it again and well as of now, im at the point where i recruited hammer and i have some free time to get some things and i have a rusty cutlass, and a rusty turret rifle, and i kinda want to go up another level in weapons, and it'd be nice to just have a highwayman coat too, and of course i can't find a bloody trader who doesn't have any of this stuff so instead of just leaving Bower Lake and returning back to it 50 thousand times just to find the right trader (and also considering the fact that i cant go to Westcliff camp to get any of those weapons or Bloodstone to get a highwayman coat) i thought it would just be easier to ask someone on here who can actually just go to the places and grab em for me..if you wouldn't mind of course :) oh and some kind fellow gave me a master mace for free, but thing is i dont really like maces and prefer a sword, so yeah i'll give you a mace to repay you! sounds like a fair deal if you ask me, i mean a master mace for 2 iron weapons (and i only want iron for money reasons, so please dont get me steel or master) and a highwayman jacket, sounds alright i think. anybody willing to do that for me? it'd be greatly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.