• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trading for Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PesticideUse

Trading for Achievements

Hello, i need some help with a couple of achievements.

1) the completionist
2) the doll catcher
3) the horder
4) the gargoyle
5) the duellist
6) the arch mage

Of the six i need help with the completionist the most because i dont have pub games. I am willing to pay a lot and give you my only legendary weapon, rising sun, its not the best but its all I've got lol. If you need to discard one of your abilities and buy it back in order to get this achievement again ill buy the potions necessary to get the experience back too. Basically ask and i will do my best to get what you want.

For the dollcatcher i think im gunna try the official doll trade first but if anyone has all six and just wants to trade me one and then trade back i would also pay alot.

The horder and the gargoyle i got screwed out of some because i cant do the love hurts quest, so if anyone wants to let me watch them get the last ones ill pay handsomely and try and get whatever you want. but i think im gunna try starting a new game to do that.

For the archmage and the duelist ill pay 500,000 dollars each or a million for both.

All the money is glitch free, i got it from real estate, and if anyone would like an achievement in return ill try my hardest. Also i have knothole island, i dont know if the items from there will work if you dont have it but maybe if you download the free version theyll work. Im not very far so the most i can offer you is augments, potions and clothing from there but still some of it is pretty cool.

Ill check back every now and again today leave a message with a time, location, request for payment, and achievement you'll help with. And after today ill be able to come on almost everyday this week after school so ard 3

Thank you very much:)

J

John Is Awsome

Re: Trading for Achievements

hey how do you give achivements cose ive got arch mage

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

i'll help u with da archmage andda duelist.
i'll see if i can help u with da gargoyle achievement though.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

John Is Awsome;271205 said:
hey how do you give achivements cose ive got arch mage
bring en into u're workd then do wat u did before unless it's an achievement like the celebrity,the ruler of albion or the gargoyle for em u need to just travel places like for the gargoyle u travel to the trove.

P

PesticideUse

to give those achievements you just have to do it again with me there

P

PesticideUse

k well if you could do the gargoyle thing with me sometime that would be sweet, what do you want?

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

$ or the enforcer or the wreckager.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

PesticideUse;271129 said:
Hello, i need some help with a couple of achievements.

1) the completionist
2) the doll catcher
3) the horder
4) the gargoyle
5) the duellist
6) the arch mage

Of the six i need help with the completionist the most because i dont have pub games. I am willing to pay a lot and give you my only legendary weapon, rising sun, its not the best but its all I've got lol. If you need to discard one of your abilities and buy it back in order to get this achievement again ill buy the potions necessary to get the experience back too. Basically ask and i will do my best to get what you want.

For the dollcatcher i think im gunna try the official doll trade first but if anyone has all six and just wants to trade me one and then trade back i would also pay alot.

The horder and the gargoyle i got screwed out of some because i cant do the love hurts quest, so if anyone wants to let me watch them get the last ones ill pay handsomely and try and get whatever you want. but i think im gunna try starting a new game to do that.

For the archmage and the duelist ill pay 500,000 dollars each or a million for both.

All the money is glitch free, i got it from real estate, and if anyone would like an achievement in return ill try my hardest. Also i have knothole island, i dont know if the items from there will work if you dont have it but maybe if you download the free version theyll work. Im not very far so the most i can offer you is augments, potions and clothing from there but still some of it is pretty cool.

Ill check back every now and again today leave a message with a time, location, request for payment, and achievement you'll help with. And after today ill be able to come on almost everyday this week after school so ard 3

Thank you very much:)
Ill get you dollcatcher, duellist, archmage and the gargoyle.

How much?

P

PesticideUse

for gargoyle: legendary weapon, or 1 mil (or higher if you want)
for dollcatcher: legendary weapon or 1 mil (or higher if you want) and for theron leroux i think i have the dog backflip book
duelist and archmage : 1mil

i have enforcer, wreckager, rising sun and am trying to get some of the other ones. If you want something i didnt list just ask away

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Ill give you all 4 for the cash. Keep yer weapons.

P

PesticideUse

so theron, 3 mil for em all?

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

i'll help ya with any other achievements that r not listed there if u need help with em.
like the:
Ruler of Albion
The Celebrity
The Romantic
Thge Rouge
and many others except for:
The Swinger
The Gambler
and others that i forget.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

sure.

I'm gmt+0 and I wont be on til tomorrow around, 4-10pm. Give me about an hours notice, cause I might have to wait for my brother to get on.

EDIT: It'd be grand if you could give me the backflip book, and even the wreckager ^^

But yeah, Ill do it for the backflip book itself if you want?

P

PesticideUse

k if i go on at 3 (my time, gmt-5 i think) is that cool?

P

PesticideUse

fable freak are you on tonight?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

so if you're on at 3pm, I'll be on at 8pm? works for me. Add me to your friends list on xbox and message me when I'm on though, please.

P.s, read my edit post up above.

fable freak 37

Halo 3 Addict
Reaction score

no but i'm on 2morrow between 3pm-4pm(GTM+0).
can we trade 2morrow then?
cus i need the enforcer,the rammer and the wreckager badly.

i'm a collector of legendary weapons.

hoping for a legendary Scythe weapon in a new DLC.

P

PesticideUse

Ok... Theron leroux, i dont have backflip anymore, i sold it when my dog died, but ill give you 2 million and the wreckager for the achievements discussed

and fable freak, um i could start a new game get another wreckager and i have the enforcer here is a list of the achievements i need (a star means i really want it)
The Gargoyle *
The Executioner*
The Party Animal
The Duelist
The archmage
the completionist***
the dollcatcher*

but leroux and i are doing dollcatcher, archmage, duelist and horder i think, if you have any of the others ill trade ya.

P

PesticideUse

hey, im really dumb, i dont have the wreckager i have the wretchers blade, sorry for the mistake:blush:

L

luna9764

i could get you dollcatcher right now if you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.