• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trading problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Trading problems

Ok, so some of you will already know that I'm really having trouble trading with other people. Some items won't appear and I KNOW they can be traded because I've done it before. Does anyone know why I can't trade some things?

The Daichi is one I can't move and sometimes items appear and then they don't. Help!

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Re: Trading problems

Angel;423794 said:
Ok, so some of you will already know that I'm really having trouble trading with other people. Some items won't appear and I KNOW they can be traded because I've done it before. Does anyone know why I can't trade some things?

The Daichi is one I can't move and sometimes items appear and then they don't. Help!

Perhaps the people you are trying to trade with have a Silver Membership.

Or naybe it's just a glitch...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I thought you couldn't trade with Silver members? And daswdgd is Gold, so I really don't know what's happening here. It's annoying because I have all this stuff I don't want and other people do and I can't do anything about it.

My game has pretty much everything in it that most people want (bar the items I already gave out) but I can't even trade furniture and I used to be able to. So weird...

Azer249

Reaction score

Hurm you could try turning the orbs on and off or restarting the game sometimes clearing your hdd's cache and then re-instaling the patches help even going to a diffrent part of the map?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Tried in two different locations, still same problem.

I'll try the orbs thing - also, would having to re-download the DLC content be causing this or not? The items I'm offering aren't related to it, as far as I know, but I'm just trying to figure it out.

I hate having a bloated inventory - and seeing as you can't put items anywhere else like a chest or crate, I have to scroll through a tonne of stuff I don't even want, let alone use anymore. I like to just have what I'm wearing, my weapons and a bit of food/few potions and that's it.

Azer249

Reaction score

Same here. I wouldn't imagine the dlc to do anything if you need to know how to clear your cache of your hd ask steve im sure he would know other than that the person you were trying to trade to could have gone off-line as soon as you traded thus the item cannot be transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.