• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Transmogrification: DON'T DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skormsarrow

ShOoT tHaT pOsIoN aRrOw
Reaction score
Re: Transmogrification: DON'T DO IT!

JackOfSpades;229825 said:
you sir, are a twat.

im still in stiches about that lol

Dag204

Long-Time Albion resident
Reaction score

So...you, drank....the, potion......WHY!!!!1????

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

dagoth_jeff;229340 said:
Just when I thought the disappointments of Fable were pretty much over, BAM! I get a gigantic one, and it's PERMANENT.

After braving the bowels of Castle Fairfax, I'm confronted with trying out this stupid potion. So I save the game, and try it, in case I wanted to reload and change my mind.

Nope! The almighty autosave SCREWED ME AGAIN. I don't know what level of genius is required to assume that a player needs only one game slot at a time, but now I'm the opposite sex, and I'm supposed to be impressed with this?

The only thing this potion did was make me not want to play this stupid game ever again. Thanks again, PM and Lionhead. You failed again. I seriously hope that in the future you employ some experienced staff that know how to make a game enjoyable and positively memorable.

I'll be looking forward to your next batch of lies regarding Fable 3. What will you do with this sequel? Allow the player not to save the game at all? Oh, that will surely dazzle.

It was a joke and something you shouldn't do. Lionhead is really well known for irony.;)
I have 4 different profiles, and it's very easy to transfer money and weapons to a new game with friends help. :)

F

fable2rules123

Fable 2 is awsome. I'm glad they did put in the multiple saves program. U can experiment.

B

bounty hunter99

dagoth_jeff;229340 said:
Just when I thought the disappointments of Fable were pretty much over, BAM! I get a gigantic one, and it's PERMANENT.

After braving the bowels of Castle Fairfax, I'm confronted with trying out this stupid potion. So I save the game, and try it, in case I wanted to reload and change my mind.

Nope! The almighty autosave SCREWED ME AGAIN. I don't know what level of genius is required to assume that a player needs only one game slot at a time, but now I'm the opposite sex, and I'm supposed to be impressed with this?

The only thing this potion did was make me not want to play this stupid game ever again. Thanks again, PM and Lionhead. You failed again. I seriously hope that in the future you employ some experienced staff that know how to make a game enjoyable and positively memorable.

I'll be looking forward to your next batch of lies regarding Fable 3. What will you do with this sequel? Allow the player not to save the game at all? Oh, that will surely dazzle.
o_O look im not being funny mate but you WERE informed what it would do YOU decided to drink it and to be honest the autosave is a brilliant idea so as to make it so every action really does have a consequence and man your action was dumb and c'mon do you have the required experience to bitch about people not being expeienced
so really its not lionheads fault it's YOUR fault.get over it:realmad:

J

joseph0788

i actually saved before doing it and as soon as it decided to autosave i shut the xbox off turned it back on and BAM i was just the way i was b4 the potion LOL must be smarter than the box LOL

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

as far as the story goes...yea u f'd up. but if you stop blaming the developers for delivering exactly what they promised some people on this forum may feel inclined to trade a sex change potion to you via the trading section of these forums
have a nice day :)

Spartan Hal

Little Foot
Reaction score

when i find a sex change potion in real life ill save and try it because i can just load up my old life?!?!

Fable 2 was made to be a real life experience were 1 choice could effect another or you could not go back on what you had done even if u made the wrong choice
so shame on u 4 using it idiot

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

While I agree with everyone in this thread completely the "choices" part of the game was kind of ruined for me when they let you get your dog back... im sure if enough people bitched about this particular problem then you could probably buy infinite sex change potions from the shops within the next patch.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

do you think it would work if you got a friend to do the sex change potion quest...then trade the potion to you over xbox live...then get it back when you get out?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

dagoth_jeff;229340 said:

ha ha sucker:p

Sin

is God
Reaction score

You know, you could have went Ninja on the Xboxs ass when it said "Saving..."

Your fault. Don't blame others.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Sin;264480 said:
You know, you could have went Ninja on the Xboxs ass when it said "Saving..."

Your fault. Don't blame others.
turn it off when it said saveing??
that would of broke his whole save.
you fail..

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

Jack0Blades;264456 said:
do you think it would work if you got a friend to do the sex change potion quest...then trade the potion to you over xbox live...then get it back when you get out?

Thats how people dupe them (well less dupe and more it just creates an unlimited sex change potion.

Aions;264488 said:
you fail..

Its risky but I did it with mine in the exact same spot (wanted to see what my character looked like as a female hero rather than going through everything again).. but I knew it was going to auto-save and hit it pretty much before it started.

Black Phoenix

Amatuer Buddhist (:
Reaction score

oh dear, another person blaming lionhead for the mistakes that they have made, well 2 things: 1. youve got the best of both worlds you get to get it on as a girl now and 2. when lionhead want to be abused at by people playing a game that THEY made out of there OWN time then im sure they will let you know, its a frikkin miracle they made fable 2 after the abuse they got from fable 1

Sin

is God
Reaction score

Aions;264488 said:
you fail..

Apparentely you have no idea what your talking about, because thats exactly what i did, and it worked. Actually, i've done this numerous times.

Failure achieved at the most amazing levels, my friend.

bla bla bla

Reaction score

when you get the Transmogrification Potion go to your inventory and look at the price of the potion...its 6969 haha i guese becuase it can change your gender...hense the number 69.
i was just surprised that the makers of fable2 would do that...well not really.

pkreniles

Reaction score

i have the potion lol

Il tatts Il

Hero Of Skill
Reaction score

lol it clearly says that once you drink the gender potion you will not be able to change back, so its your own fault for either not reading it or not being able to read.

heishere909

MasterofSkill
Reaction score

i did it and went ninja before it turned off, and have done all five times of completing fable 2.
It never broke,
oh and when something says it is permenant it dosent mean you can easily reverse it means you have to think quickly to be saved :)

Status
Not open for further replies.