• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Treasure Room *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrimWhim

Reaction score
Re: Treasure Room *spoilers*

Angel;430824 said:
*chases after argument*

can't....catch....it...

No argument here.

Even if I do have a few choice words I'd like to say...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I don't even know what the argument is about. Or if there even was one. I could, of course, read the couple of pages which make up this thread but can't be bothered.

It's Sunday, I'm tired and I've got jacket potatoes cooking so clearly I am far too busy :lol:

Plus I hate running. Like, srsly.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Angel;430843 said:
I don't even know what the argument is about. Or if there even was one. I could, of course, read the couple of pages which make up this thread but can't be bothered.

It's Sunday, I'm tired and I've got jacket potatoes cooking so clearly I am far too busy :lol:

Plus I hate running. Like, srsly.

Fatty. :c

Just kidding! No ban! D:

It's about people getting upset because I said I found the Italian language to be revolting. You know how it is with people, if your opinion isn't the same as theirs they get very sensitive.

Jacket potatoes? What kind of jackets do they wear? I hope not leather... I doubt that would taste good.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Takes one to know one :p

Ohhh, how boring. I don't like the sound of a lot of languages, purely because I'm too lazy and arrogant to learn them and therefore assume anything uttered is most likely derogatory and/or pointless.

And the guy in the video? Couldn't listen to him for longer than three seconds. Personal preference, of course, but I don't really buy into all that "romantic language" stuff. Sure, it sounds better than, say, German, but still not my cup of tea. Now if the guy was speaking English with an accent, that might be better.

Salty jackets. Sounds oh-so-wrong, if you have that sort of mind (which I do) but tastes omma nomma licious.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Angel;430853 said:
Takes one to know one :p

Ohhh, how boring. I don't like the sound of a lot of languages, purely because I'm too lazy and arrogant to learn them and therefore assume anything uttered is most likely derogatory and/or pointless.

And the guy in the video? Couldn't listen to him for longer than three seconds. Personal preference, of course, but I don't really buy into all that "romantic language" stuff. Sure, it sounds better than, say, German, but still not my cup of tea. Now if the guy was speaking English with an accent, that might be better.

Salty jackets. Sounds oh-so-wrong, if you have that sort of mind (which I do) but tastes omma nomma licious.

So if I know a genius does that make me a genius too? 8D

That's what I said! Admittedly, I had no idea so many people would get upset because of what I said but sheesh. German is a great, manly language! Or is it Russian? They're practically identical but I enjoy them both... I think.

I do too but I refuse to comment on that. xD

I think I've had enough salt for a lifetime. Had a very salty meat last night in salty rice with salty corn chips added in. I've been eating Salt Pockets for the last couple of weeks too.

Soldato Romano

The Darkness
Reaction score

GrimWhim;430700 said:
Out of respect for you, I won't say anything further.

Why am I not surprised...

Anyway, Russian and German don't sound alike, I speak a little of both. German belongs to the Germanic family, while Russian is Slavic, different language families, different fundamentals.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Soldato Romano;430873 said:
Why am I not surprised...

Anyway, Russian and German don't sound alike, I speak a little of both. German belongs to the Germanic family, while Russian is Slavic, different language families, different fundamentals.

Yes. Because you speak a little of both, this automatically renders my opinion invalid.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Get back to topic before i bash all your heads together with a nice couple of infractions.

That is all...

Soldato Romano

The Darkness
Reaction score

On that note, this video is very interesting, reveals footage and information I hadn't seen or heard before.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

good video

Arladerus

Unknown Paladin
Reaction score

Has anybody noticed the name of the mission shown in the video is called "The Game"?

I lost

king_reaver

Reaction score

why?
do you remember the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.