• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trying to upgrade the Merchant's Bodygaurd

mattig89ch

Reaction score
Hey all,

(first post, yay!)

anywho, I was wondering if there was anyone would would like to receive some cheap gifts so I can upgrade this weapon. From what I understand of the rules, there is only 1 gift per player.

n00b1ets

Reaction score
I would recommend switching "Orb Visibility" to Everyone in the Sanctuary Shop; then hang out in Brightwall and give a gift to any of the orbs you see floating around. This is the easiest method I've found to level up any of the weapons that require gift giving.

mattig89ch

Reaction score
cool, um...where in the guild shop can I switch that on?

n00b1ets

Reaction score
I'm speaking from the perspective of an XBOX user, but the multi-player options are located against the far wall when you enter the Sanctuary Shop. When looking at the wall, "Orb Visibility" should be located to the right of the green portal that allows you access to other players' kingdoms.
*NOTE* If you're playing on a different console or on a PC, refer to any manuals provided to see if such options exist.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I'm speaking from the perspective of an XBOX user, but the multi-player options are located against the far wall when you enter the Sanctuary Shop. When looking at the wall, "Orb Visibility" should be located to the right of the green portal that allows you access to other players' kingdoms.
*NOTE* If you're playing on a different console or on a PC, refer to any manuals provided to see if such options exist.
Fable 3 PC Manual PDF.