• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Twinblade; To kill, or not to kill?

L1berät0r

Reaction score
As much as I would like to spare Twinblade out of respect for his honour, I find that I cannot spare him for the rapes he would have committed against his hostages later in the night.

My question to one and all is do you kill or spare the Bandit King, and for what reason, if any?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I generally spared him as he was defeated in combat and wasn’t really a need to end his life as he was mentally beaten and broken anyway.

L1berät0r

Reaction score
@Dark Drakan When you put it that way, I suppose letting him live is indeed, as far as Twinblade is concerned, a punishment worse than death. So I'll spare him next time.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Theresa saved my life, I drank a Skill potion and hunted down every last assassin.

VinDiesel

Living Necromonger
Reaction score
I almost always kill him. I enjoy solid good playthroughs where my only evils are killing other heroes and other extraordinary figures. I figure in the sequels the reason the hero blood is thin is because someone killed them all, so I'm just fulfilling my own headcanon.

L1berät0r

Reaction score
An interesting theory there, VinDiesel. One very much grounded in canonical fact, when considering the fact that the Guild were destroyed by the Albian people due to it becoming corrupt through lack of real threats to fight.