• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ubisoft accidentally confirm new Assassins Creed?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
medium_acrevelations.jpg
Ubisoft seemed to either accidentally confirm or intelligently feed the masses info on the next Assassin's Creed game known as 'Revelations', via its official Facebook page last night. The page displayed a link to a mysterious teaser site, along with the message "The day you have been waiting for has arrived!!!". Quickly afterwards the teaser site seemed to disappear but some fans have already been dissecting the info they got from there such as a logo for Revelations and confirmation of a May 13th reveal in US gaming mag Game Informer.
Most interesting detail they uncovered though was the translation of an Arabic message in the teaser, which mentioned the name of original Assassin's Creed protagonist, Altair.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
I suspect Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Altaïr Edition here.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
^That would be cool, but I was sort of hoping for a third assassin. There were plenty of references to Altaïr in AC2 & AC:B, so maybe it could just be something like that in AC:R, just something a little bit bigger. I guess we'll find out on the 13th though, right?

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Well, it does look like we're back with Altaïr in the middle east. There could be a new middle eastern assassin that we can play as, maybe somehow connected to Altaïr, or perhaps Desmond takes a trip there like he did to Monteriggioni.