• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ughh, Life..

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Ughh, Life..

This is for the people who asked why I wasn't Active or was replying to your messages. If you don't care then this doesn't concern you.

I will probably be leaving the forums for a bit. I'm sorry for the people who said i ignored them, or didn't reply. But I have some things to fix.

In my life I have done some things I'm not proud off. But it's time for me to leave the internet and fix alout of my problems in life. I'll be taking a break, from the forums, I'm sorry I didn't reply to you but I have some things to fix, I'm not going to bore you with my life.

See you sometime soon ^_^

Zencidal.

D

DragonMaster91

Re: Ughh, Life..

I honor you... I have done some things I am not proud of, and don't even want to fix... Well, maybe a little...

Wrong section though...

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Try stay off the Internet as long as you can.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

good for you. i hope you fix what you need. i really should get around to the exact same thing, but im to lazy. see you around later i guess.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Good luck fixing things. Hope you come back sometime.:)

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

I'm proud of you for taking a step like that. You take action, thats awesome. and yeah stay off the internet until you fix all your stuff.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ No. Once he fixed them. STAY OFF As long as you can. Your whole life possibly.. If I could which I know I COuldn't I deffinetely would..

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Zencidal;275029 said:
This is for the people who asked why I wasn't Active or was replying to your messages. If you don't care then this doesn't concern you.

I will probably be leaving the forums for a bit. I'm sorry for the people who said i ignored them, or didn't reply. But I have some things to fix.

Like your scanner? Yeah, you should fix your scanner.

Be back by the comic tournament deadline! Hope everything goes well.^_^

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;275257 said:
^ No. Once he fixed them. STAY OFF As long as you can. Your whole life possibly.. If I could which I know I COuldn't I deffinetely would..

Well personelly I think thats the worst advice EVER. No seriously he could do that too but just keeping it to e-mail only is fine too. No forums though. Am I making sense, I think i should edit this...

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;275257 said:

Then you couldn't talk to me... I mean all the awesome people here. :'(

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

L;275357 said:
Well personelly I think thats the worst advice EVER. No seriously he could do that too but just keeping it to e-mail only is fine too. No forums though. Am I making sense, I think i should edit this...

I love forums, well a few, they let me know what's happening with future games. Besides, making a good friend or two for live on my 360. :)

L

Enforcer
Reaction score

moonfever;275606 said:
I love forums, well a few, they let me know what's happening with future games. Besides, making a good friend or two for live on my 360. :)

That is true :lol:, but if he's addicted or something to the forums like those kids that r addicted to runecsape or WoW, then he should take a break, assuming his problems are school related.

D

DragonMaster91

Yea, or you will end up like those idiots in Idiocracy...

Yea umm brawndo has electrolytes. brawndo is what plants crave.

I purposely said that sort of wrong.