• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

uh oh........

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
uh oh........

I think Fable II is teaching me what its like to be a woman. :blush: seriously. i keep buying different outfits, and im getting tired of all these horny guys chasing after me! not to mention i keep comparing myself to the other women. as well as adopting other various female traites. seriously, Fable II is like a "sex change simulator".

oh, by the way, that behaviour is only in game. im still act like a dude in real life.

G

GsSKpoet

Re: uh oh........

speaking of sex change there is a potion that will change your sex. its in Fairfax Cave. the thing is you have to use it on the spot or not at all. i didnt use it. my male character is awesome.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

lmao sex change simulator

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

i dont think of my characters that i play as me so that doesnt happen to me ever

Watson

Reaction score

I was actually rather peeved at the lack of variety for gloves for my female character. I was expecting to see some elbow length ones but there are none except those carriage gloves (that I can find).

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

I know exactly what you mean TJ, lol. my femchars are usually scantily clad lesbians or bisexuals, so atleast the interest in women is still there

B

Butcher Wing

TJ Griffin;244209 said:
Fable II is like a "sex change simulator".

oh, by the way, that behaviour is only in game. im still act like a dude in real life.

Comedy. :D

I also liked you added the little disclosure at the end, too!

Lionheart

Reaction score

LLol yeah I m just the same with my character you actually stat to feel pressured into changing you outfit, then you find one thing thats wrong and have to redo the whole thing, (I drank the potion to turn into a man at the end though)