• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

unlimited money hint

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lolz america

unlimited money hint

for all u people who need money well heres a hint. first buy a house in oakville (anywhere works is that oakville is the best) and buy the house and upgread until u get 2 trophie things. put 2 trophies (expensive ones) on your quick butten and put them up. beack down the door then sell the house for more money becuse of trophies. run inside and take the trophies and buy the house for cheeper. repet that as much as u want for a holl lot of $$$ and its a good way to get the solos greatsword or any plate/anything armor or other weps or a hole town!:lol: :) :lol: :)

J

JP8117

Re: unlimited money hint

I think it is funny, that every time someone has a idea for easy money, it has already been said before. I have seen this technique several times, yet I have only seen my style of getting money.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

We need to sticky some of the major tips that have been listed, so no one can make any more mistakes as such.

For the money tips, wierd's post on them should be the one as he has compiled quite a large list of the several tips with the bonus of some of us including to that list.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seigfried said:
We need to sticky some of the major tips that have been listed, so no one can make any more mistakes as such.

For the money tips, wierd's post on them should be the one as he has compiled quite a large list of the several tips with the bonus of some of us including to that list.

Got a link to that thread by any chance i cant seem to find it :wacko:

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

If you want me to I could recreate that post in an entirely new thread incorporating some of the newer techniques so you could sticky it. What you think?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

weirdkidinabox said:
If you want me to I could recreate that post in an entirely new thread incorporating some of the newer techniques so you could sticky it. What you think?

Yeah sounds like a great idea.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan said:
Yeah sounds like a great idea.

Okay Ill get working on it. Who was the guy who came up with the buy all sell all hint?

J

JP8117

Don't remember who that was, that but I know I prefer the buy all buildings and rent theme out.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

JP8117 said:
Don't remember who that was, that but I know I prefer the buy all buildings and rent theme out.

Thats take an awful lot of cash to begin with and you have to sleep for a few days each time. Its pretty time consuming, the buy/sell all method is awesome, like I said in the sticky I made over 800, 000 in about twenty minutes and gained skill experience while doing it. Then again it could be fun to slaughter an entire village, that method is up in the cash guide and theres a little thank you to yourself in the first post for coming up with the idea...

:D

S

schecter33

Schecter33 made the buy/sell all post

A

Apocalypse_89

The buy all buildings and rent theme is the easilest way to get alot of money fast.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Apocalypse_89 said:
The buy all buildings and rent theme is the easilest way to get alot of money fast.

Actually if this had been a month or two ago I would have agreed with you entirely but the buy all/sell all method is definately easier. I racked up near 1million in twenty minutes using the buy/sell method. Its so damned efficient plus you earn skill experience when you do it loads.

;)

V

Vegeta

easiest way to make money evil kill every one in oakvale get all there houses put them for rent wait..

K

Kneo

Hey all. Can you do any of these when you first start the game? Or do you have to wait a bit to collect enough money to attempt the buy/sell trick?

Thanks~

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kneo said:
Hey all. Can you do any of these when you first start the game? Or do you have to wait a bit to collect enough money to attempt the buy/sell trick?

Thanks~

Well the best things to sell (for the most money) are good weapons and armour you get later in the game so...

K

Kneo

Dark Drakan said:
Well the best things to sell (for the most money) are good weapons and armour you get later in the game so...
I have the patience to buy and sell small stuff, like potions or whatever. Can I do that in the beginning? =]

BTW, I just bought a copy and it should be arriving in the mail within 2 days or so...i'm pretty excited. I played EQ for years and years, and grew weary of the online community at large, just want to be at peace on my lonesome - hope this game works.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kneo said:
I have the patience to buy and sell small stuff, like potions or whatever. Can I do that in the beginning? =]

Yeah of course as long as you aquire enough, i just robbed merchants and travellers etc and sold the loot i obtained. Trade between merchants in different towns to get the best prices.

K

Kneo

Also, this is an awesome site, really appreciate all your hard work. Thanks again.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Kneo said:
Also, this is an awesome site, really appreciate all your hard work. Thanks again.

Thanks alot we appreicatte the compliments, just glad people seem to be enjoying themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.