• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Unlimited Rising Sun Glitch

Marltone

Reaction score
Unlimited Rising Sun Glitch

Not sure if anybody else has this issue...

After getting the Rising Sun from the Temple of Light, everytime I enter Oakfield now I get a new one!

It doesn't matter if I sell them or give them away or have 10 in my inventory, every single time I enter Oakfield I get a new Rising Sun. Does anybody else have this happen to them?

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score
Re: Unlimited Rising Sun Glitch

I think it happened to me a few times. But it stopped after 3, I think. . . .
That would get really annoying! D:

But I guess it's an easy way to get cash. :p

Recycled Human

Reaction score

Awesome glitch, too bad the rising sun isn't a better weapon. On the bright side you can open a shop now! Risin' suns r us!

sirgage0

The Space Lord
Reaction score

Lmao, indeed! XD

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

I probably wouldn't complain. I don't see the trouble of it, free cash and it only costs you 2 seconds >D

This has happened to me too. Have you turned off or gone to the xBox dashboard yet? That will probably get rid of it...I think. (I really have no idea)

Marltone

Reaction score

Nope. Nothing stops it. I can literally walk into Oakfield on Rookridge Road, get a Rising Sun, walk out, and walk back in and get another. I can fast travel there and when Oakfield loads I will be awarded another Rising Sun. I can turn off my game in Oakfield (after receiving a Rising Sun), and when I load that character again I will get another Rising Sun. I haven't been able to recreate this wonderful superpower with anything else, though.

This has actually been going on for months. It doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious how many other people have the same issue. Anywho, Rising Sun shop opening up on the Marketplace board!

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Well what could've possibly caused it? And i'm sure its just a unique glitch that happened because your disc is scratched. Well whatever it is, you are very lucky.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

haha well what the hell? keep it going!!

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

HAHA!! so I wasn't the only one with glitch! lol I found a way to stop it the only way is to go to the monk at the temple of light and he'll say what he normally says when you actually get it for the weapon for reals. Just go to the temple of light and donate again and it stops, that's the gist of what I tried explaining.

Marltone

Reaction score

Hm. It's nice to hear an actual diagnosis of the glitch. That said, I'm going to keep it.