• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Update 2] Skyrim: DLC will feature Snow Elves and more.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I hope they include the ability to cut you're hair and face paint, it really annoyed me that in such a customisable game you couldn't even change your damn hairstyle.

I second this. Having such a feature in Fallout 3 was such a blessing. Surely the citizens of Skyrim had barbers, or even a man with a very steady-hand and a sharp knife at hand?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
You'd think so. Aside from the fact that the hair in the game looks as though someone rolled wet yarn in acrylic paint, you can't even change it when you get bored.
A barbershop mod wouldn't be that bad for the PC.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Uh-um, don't forget that I am also a PlayStation 3 player.

You only feel half our pain. Sacrifice your PC and join us, dear brother or leave us in peace to suffer our days as lowly console-gamers.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
You only feel half our pain. Sacrifice your PC and join us, dear brother or leave us in peace to suffer our days as lowly console-gamers.
What on Earth are you talking about? You know that I don't use mods on my PC version.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
What on Earth are you talking about? You know that I don't use mods on my PC version.

Then why on Earth did you say that a barbershop mod would be nice!?

MUY MUY CONFUSED

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
> Stop derailing thread.
1813006-peterm_super.png

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Update. According to Matt Grandstaff (Community Manager of Bethesda), the E3 unveiling of Dawnguard will be a behind closed doors demonstration for selected journalists only. Which means we'll have to wait even longer for information on the new DLC when Bethesda has the embargo lifted for the details.

Source.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Update. According to Matt Grandstaff (Community Manager of Bethesda), the E3 unveiling of Dawnguard will be a behind closed doors demonstration for selected journalists only. Which means we'll have to wait even longer for information on the new DLC when Bethesda has the embargo lifted for the details.

Source.
View attachment 578

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Source.

Id prefer to wait and get the whole dose of information rather than little snippets here and there so suits me.