• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Value of regions in Fable TLC

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Can anyone help me out here? I need the following locations listed in order of overall value, pl0x:

BOWERSTONE includes the areas: Bowerstone North, Bowerstone South, Bowerstone Quay and Bowerstone Jail)

OAKVALE (includes the areas: Oakvale, Grey House, Barrowfields, Memorial Garden, Clifftop Path, Bargate Prison, Gibbet Woods, Windmill Hill, Prison Path, Headsman’s Hill and Headsman’s Cave)

DARKWOOD (includes the areas: Darkwood Marshes, Darkwood Bordello, Darkwood Lake, Darkwood Camp and Darkwood Weir)

GREATWOOD (includes the areas: Fisher Creek, Orchard Farm, Rose Cottage, Hobbe Caves, Greatwood Gorge, Greatwood Lake and Greatwood Caves)

BANDIT CAMP (includes the areas: Twinblade’s Camp, Twinblade’s Elite Camp and Twinblade’s Tent)

HEROES’ GUILD (includes the areas: Heroes' Guild, Guild Woods and the Chamber of Fate)

LYCHFIELD (includes the areas: Lychfield Graveyard, Circle of the Dead, Prison Tunnels, Cliffside Path, Underground Passage, Underground Chamber, Underground Tunnel and Old Graveyard Path)

WITCHWOOD (includes the areas: Witchwood Stones, Witchwood Lake, Knothole Glade, Witchwood Arena and Hall of Heroes)

NOTHERN WASTES (includes the areas: Lost Bay, Necropolis, Archon’s Shrine, Snowspire and Archon’s Folly)

They have to remain within regional groups, even though I know that places like Bowerstone are split between slum-like and more affluent with the north/south divide.
Any help at all is most appreciated - and yes, I know I could spend my time trawling Google but to be honest I can't be bothered and also it's nice to be able to put up new threads in this section :)

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
What kind of value? Rent value? Cost value?

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
I was thinking perhaps in terms of the cost of buying everything out - houses, taverns and shops? I always considered Snowspire, for example, to be the priciest place to purchase everything compared to, say, Oakvale. But maybe the combined value of properties in one region means it is worth more than a more expensive town?

Perhaps ranking them in order of desirability instead would be better? Like the quality of the properties, size, decorations etc?

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Nothern Wastes > Witchwood > Oakvale > Bowerstone > Darkwood > Bandit Camp > Heroe's Guild > Lychfield

That is the order, I think.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score