• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vampires Of Albion.

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score
Vampires Of Albion.

You may have heard about traders and travelers getting eaten or taken away by the Balverines... But there are no tales of what else strikes fear into the people of Albion... And we intend to keep it that way.

We are the Brujah clan and we are all that remain of the Vampire clans of Albion. Unlike others, We care a bit more about humanity but it doesn't mean that we don't require rich blood to keep us from going mad. We have to hide ourselves and to keep away any possible threat. In order to do this we wear masks... the kind of masks in which we gain from our victims. Once we have tasted the blood of the victims we are able to create a illusion of looking like them. This is what we have to protect us and this is what we will use. We don't hunt for just any person. We go after the ones that nobody will miss.. nobody knows... to insure our safety.

Our location is always changing, and it will always be this way. Our thirst for blood will never be fulfilled.

So while you are on your journey, some "people" you meet might not always be who you think they are....

Ryu hayabusa

Assassin
Reaction score
Re: Vampires Of Albion.

I like the concept of this. +Rep for creativity :D

Rad

Old Name: Zencidal
Premium
Reaction score

Gus is online;358174 said:
really cool!

Hey, Thanks. :D

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

I like how you started off with Balverines. Gives it an amazing Werewolf/Vampire horror feel.

5/5. I liked it :)

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Seems interesting! More maybe?