• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Very Strange Glitches

Angel Fyre Locke

Angelic Devil
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else has encountered a glitch that just left them staring at the screen wondering what just happened. The other day I had my second child as King of Albion, it was a boy, he was bald, and black. Needless to say both I and my spouse are white. The next day I went back to the castle, and found that my black child had turned white...

bandit bane

Proud owner of Hal's Rifle
Reaction score
Once when I got knocked out at the colusseum my body flew around like when u blow up a balloon and let go without tieing it

Jinnox

Reaction score
I've had a minor glitch where one of the farmers in Oakfield was walking around with a chair attached to his hand. It was just so random.

Also, in one of my playthroughs, two of the Oakfield farmers had the same name -- Otis the Farmer. It might not be a glitch, but it also made me make sure I wasn't seeing things.

BWfreak

Reaction score
At one point, I was in the water and as I walked onto the shore, instead of walking my character was floating in the air with his legs sticking straight out in front of him. The top half of his body, arms and head and all that were moving normally, but his legs were straight out. Nothing helped, not even leaving the area I was in. After the loading screen, my character was still like that. I had to restart my 360 to solve the problem. Very strange.

The Annoying Hoverer

I'm the slightly stupid one!!!
Premium
Reaction score
I also had a glitch;when I was chopping wood a man was talking to me and it looked like I was chopping his head off!!!!!

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score
I also had a glitch;when I was chopping wood a man was talking to me and it looked like I was chopping his head off!!!!!
this happen to me as well but i was cutting the head of a woman

BWfreak

Reaction score

lol yea that happens to me a lot. I'm doing the job and some dumbass villager decides to wander right in front of me.