• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Villager Traits

Dennislp3

Reaction score
Villager Traits

I searched and couldn't find anything on villager traits. How much do these effect and what traits do what? are most of them just for "show" (they have ZERO effect on the game)

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Villager Traits

What do you mean by this? I'm not sure I understand.. :noexpression:

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

I don't really understand either, do you mean like what different villagers like and dislike? Because that changes depending on the class of the villager (poor, middle or rich) but to find out you just have to highlight whoever it is you want info on with the right bumper, and then press Y and it will tell you.

Dennislp3

Reaction score

I mostly am looking for a list of villager traits and there possible effects in game such as:

Brave, fearless = not scared by your actions

Raunchy, unchaste = will give STD if you have sex with them

etc

onwingsoflead

Reaction score

Searched around a bit on Google, but can't find anything about that at all.

ssjcb1186

Hypocritical Bitch
Reaction score

This is a good topic and deserves further investigation to those willing to undergo such studies. :)

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Dennislp3;431746 said:
I mostly am looking for a list of villager traits and there possible effects in game such as:

Brave, fearless = not scared by your actions

Raunchy, unchaste = will give STD if you have sex with them

etc
I believe you get STDs only if you have unprotected sex; not due to performing raunchy expressions and the likes (but that is my guess, as I've never investigated such). And one person might be afraid of one of your expressions and appearance, while another villager might find it funny. It all depends on each villager's preferences if it comes to these traits. But the general view that I have upon these traits would be something like this:

Raunchy traits: people will think you're ugly, and try to avoid you at any cost, except the Bloodstone (man-)whores and whatnot.

Attractive traits: ... people will find you more attractive and try to approach you more often. They'll also try and spoil you by giving you a lot of gifts.

Aggressive traits: people will complain about your appearance, telling you to calm it down.

Ugly traits:
the villagers will try to avoid you, while sneakily complain about your ugliness, stench and whatnot.

Scary traits: people will run away trying to save themselves, thinking that you're about to murder them or their children (though, not applicable in-game).

Something like that, I guess.

Dennislp3

Reaction score

Yeah I scoured google for almost an hour. I am suprised no one has done anything on it...I was mostly curious because I am someone who likes to know what every lil bell and whistle does lol. I was also just thinking that its a game feature but there is NOTHING written on or about it....except for vague things like "villager traits determine what they like".

I am aware of the funny/scary, attractive/ugly, etc traits of the PC and what they do but not so much the villagers themselves. I will see if maybe I can wrap my head around something solid and post it up for others to see.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

this better be better in FIII

James009

Hero of Oakvale
Reaction score

This is an excellent topic. We should start by documenting all the NPC traits and then trying to document their effects.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score

James009;435183 said:
This is an excellent topic. We should start by documenting all the NPC traits and then trying to document their effects.
Bit useless IMO...