• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Villagers hate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handsome Stranger

Named after my father
Reaction score
Everyone in Brightwall hated me, for no good reason that I could see. It got to the point when I would dread going there as it bummed me out so much.

And then I evicted the lot of them, hired a squadron of Nannies and adopted every single child from the orphange. Now whenever I go to Brightwall I am greeted by a whole crowd of tiny children who love me and give me presents... ^_^

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
Everyone in Brightwall hated me, for no good reason that I could see. It got to the point when I would dread going there as it bummed me out so much.
And then I evicted the lot of them, hired a squadron of Nannies and adopted every single child from the orphange. Now whenever I go to Brightwall I am greeted by a whole crowd of tiny children who love me and give me presents... ^_^

You. Are. A. Genius.

Reaction score
I've had different reasons for this. Alternate spouses (i put them all together instead of seperate towns :p), clothing and certain decisions. It could be a varitey of things. Most of the previous posts already explained how to fix the hate though: Adopt, Do friend quests, make good choices.

LeafySuburb

a l'espirit libre
Reaction score
I've had different reasons for this. Alternate spouses (i put them all together instead of seperate towns :p), clothing and certain decisions. It could be a varitey of things. Most of the previous posts already explained how to fix the hate though: Adopt, Do friend quests, make good choices.
Make new friends and keeeeep theeee ooooold one is silver and the ooothers gold.

CharlieRunning

Reaction score
All the villagers in Mourningwood hate me... I have no clue why... it might have been all that sewage I dumped on them...

CharlieRunning

Reaction score
All the villagers in Mourningwood hate me... I have no clue why... it might have been all that sewage I dumped on them...

Reaction score
Yeah that'd do it :p In one playthrough I did, I made all bad choices, did nothing but evil expressions. Everyone hates me even the kids in industrial since I made them work :p

Niflhel

Goa'uld
Reaction score
Oh how I hate the screaming villagers.....I only kill them to shut them up. Wish there was something to be done bout the screaming kids.....just let me hold their hands and drop them off in balverine-infested silverpines. Even when you marry a so-called villager who is evil and aggressive, they scream and run in fear of you, I mean shouldn't they be delighted when I go on a industrial massacre?

It may have been just a glitch in my game, but I noticed when playing as good heroes, that even though a good choice, if you spare logan, everyone hates you, yet if you execute him for evil morality, everyone loves you.

Status
Not open for further replies.