• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Walter glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh McElhiney

Reaction score
In the mission with the darkness incarnete after I killed the sentinel and am tasked with leading walter to the light, he just stands there with his hands out and no prompt to interact or hold hands comes up nor do the buttons do anything, it wont let me leave the cave without walter and even pushing walters model to the exit does nothing. Any help would be appreciated

T-Cake

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem! I also tried pushing him to the exit but to no avail! I am a little relieved to see I'm not the only one with this issue but I am also incredibly angry its preventing me from continuing my damn game

TommyTomster

Reaction score
I am also stuck on this. It is such a shame because I was enjoying Fable III so much until this point :\
I don't know if it has something to do with there being an enemy about, because you cannot interact when there is an enemy nearby I think, and the doggy growls like there is one nearby, so I have been looking for one but to no avail. I really hope I don't have to start a new game.

Status
Not open for further replies.