• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WANTED: CHICKENBANE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocturnum20

Reaction score
I'm trying to find the legendary "ChickenBane" pistol. The problem is, and I know is really clutching at straws, I don't necessarily have any rare items to trade in return as the duplication cheat isn't working :( I could check my armory and make a list if anyone does want something I can buy again, will post a list later. I don't usually ask for hand outs, but if anyone could part with one I'd really appreciate it. Gamertag is same as Username (with an uppercase N). Thanks everyone!

Saltie

Reaction score
Please check your armory for anything good you have. I have a fully upgraded Chickenbane I am willing to trade for a good offer. Post back on here asap.

Saltie

Reaction score
Post asap. I am at my partners house right now so I will check this website from here till i get home. I will get straight back online when i get home so keep me updated. Remember to post a full list of what you have I dont care if you think its worthless, the more I have to go on the more i can make a better informed choice.

nocturnum20

Reaction score
Auroras Shield-Hammer
Love Sword
Merchants bodyguard-Sword
Swift Irregulator-Rifle
Murians Mutilator-Pistol
Mr. Stabby-Sword
Defender of the Faith-Rifle
Mallett's Mallet-Hammer
Bonesmasher-Pistol
The Barnumificator-Pistol
Facemelter-Rifle
Dragonbone Hammer

That's all the shops. :) I'm online rightnow if u wanna trade any of these for the Chickenbane... Hell pick a couple if u want!!! My GamerTag is the same as this username but with an uppercase N. THANKS DUDE!!!

Saltie

Reaction score
Im afraid I will have to decline, I curently have all the items you have listed above, I am only missing Dragonstomper, Jacks Hammer and Sandgoose. I am only willing to do a 1 - 1 trade with one of those items on offer. If you come accros one of the 3 that you are willing to trade then contact me again.

nocturnum20

Reaction score
II think I have a plan... If ur willing to stick around for... say, about an hour, I think I could have one of those for you.

nocturnum20

Reaction score
Dude, I've got good news. I have a Dragon Stomper.48! Wanting to trade ASAP. Deal?

Saltie

Reaction score
I am online now, gamertag is Saltie Seren

Status
Not open for further replies.