• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

watsup

G

gjsdeath

watsup

Yo, watsup.
I'm gjsdeath, you can call me gary if you want, i am a halo2 Xbox Pro Modder and a HaloPC modder.

I like modding, i have fable, i'm not a HUGE fan, not trying to say i dislike it, i'm just like playing it when i'm not modding/playing halo2.

i want to learn how to mod fable, the first thing i wish to learn is how to inject models into fable, i'm not sure how fable works, the way halo1/2/3 mapping system works is with tags and it has a map for all the maps.
Shared.map < where most of the bitmaps and sounds are.
MainMenu.map < when you first load the game, this is the menu.
SinglePlayerShared.map < like the shared.map, but for simgle player(and if you rename it you can play in it.)
i'm not going to name all the maps in halo system, theres too many, but for every level theres a map file for it.

LINKS FOR HALO2 MODDING:
Halomods (This Is where most of the mods are, but this is a very bad place to learn)
RemnantMods (Theres not to many mods there(yet), but ALOT of PRO Modders are here, this would be a great place to learn)
WHY WE MOD [YouTube Video] < THIS IS ALL HALO2 XBOX MODDING
And if any of you ever heard of halo3 modding, IT IS DOOMED TO FAIL.
Untill we can get a resigner for it, it is hopeless to try to learn how to mod it.

Not sure why i just said that about halo2 modding... but i just wanted to say it.
Theres a few things fable modding can do that halo2 modding cant, same goes the other way around.

I hope to become a part of this forum and make friends during my stay here.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: watsup

Welcome to the forum, fans of all kinds and also modders of all kinds are welcomed here just as much as anyone else. Good to have you here and thanks for registering. ^_^

A

Arcturius

Yeah, Welcome, I'm sure you'll fit right in here.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Hi! Great to have you here :D

J

Jack of Names

Welcome Gary!
Goodluck with your modding, it's not so hard so don't worry!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Welcome Gary, I've seen some great fable modding, in the modding section.
I have Halo 3 and you can discuss that in the games, etc discussions that Albion, recently set up. Have fun.:)

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

im just gonna skip your very long intro and say (welcome!), you can call me big brother

Triz

Woot! Food =)
Reaction score

Hello, welcome to the forums!