• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Wayward Pines

Emendio

Emendio Brahmen
Reaction score
Who else thinks this show is the best show of modern years?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Wouldn't go as far as to say that but I did really enjoy it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I missed the airings and i cant get them on anything because i'm British :'(

So am I, Season 2 has recently started in US I beleive.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Episode 1 was aired on the 14th of May in England

Strange as US normally gets them first and first episode didnt air there until 25th May, what channel is it on in UK?

Emendio

Emendio Brahmen
Reaction score
Strange as US normally gets them first and first episode didnt air there until 25th May, what channel is it on in UK?
I read that it was aired on FOX on the 14th

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
That link has the UK air dates

Says it starts 8th June 2016 at 9pm on there so will have to check (couple of weeks after US air date). Thanks for the heads up though as I didnt even know they had commissioned a second season.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Ive seen the first two episodes and they are really good so far

Glad to hear it, was originally not going to be renewed after Season 1 I heard so I was surprised to hear about a second season but sounds decent so far from handful of impressions articles I have read. Though they did say that viewing figures had fallen in US from what I read so hoping that it gets steady audience.

Thinking about it, im sure I watched the original season on Watch in UK not FX so maybe that had something to do with the renewal of the series.

Emendio

Emendio Brahmen
Reaction score
Glad to hear it, was originally not going to be renewed after Season 1 I heard so I was surprised to hear about a second season but sounds decent so far from handful of impressions articles I have read. Though they did say that viewing figures had fallen in US from what I read so hoping that it gets steady audience.
This series isnt as good as the first in my opinion but it should get better mid way through if falling skies is anything to go off of.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
This series isnt as good as the first in my opinion but it should get better mid way through if falling skies is anything to go off of.

Guess its hard to judge shows these days on a handful of episodes, the first season got better once it found its feet.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I watched the premiere and im surprised how much they managed to tie it in with the 1st season, was worried it would be ALL new characters and a whole new story timeline but good to see it following events of the first season. Was a pretty good opener I have to say, also watched the new show Outcast and enjoyed that premiere too.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I missed outcast, i may watch it later on.

Premise is interesting and overall I'm intrigued and thought opener was well done. Hope it manages to keep up the momentum for whole season and step away from usual stereotypes for the genre.

Emendio

Emendio Brahmen
Reaction score
Premise is interesting and overall I'm intrigued and thought opener was well done. Hope it manages to keep up the momentum for whole season and step away from usual stereotypes for the genre.
I'm gonna check it out within the next few weeks, focusing on re-watching Torchwood first.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I'm gonna check it out within the next few weeks, focusing on re-watching Torchwood first.

Another great series, got the boxset of Torchwood myself.