• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapons, Clothes & CO-OP Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul rimmo

Reaction score
I have over 10,000,000 and willing to pay, exchange or borrow items to get achievements.
Gamertag: paulrimmo

I need the following clothing items
Women's Masquerade Dress
Women's Queen Outfit
Dog Suit (DLC)
Cook's Hat

I need the following weapons
Bloodcraver
Briar's Blaster
The Champion
The Channeler
Chickenbane
The Equaliser
Hammer of Wilmageddon
The Hero's Companion
The Inquisitor
Jack's Hammer
Lunarium Pounder
Marksman 500
Mortar
Reaver Industries Perforator
Scattershot
The Scimitar of Baron Slaying +3
Scythe's Warhammer
Shardborne
Simmons's Shotgun
Skorm's Justice
Souldrinker
The Splade
The Swinging Sword
Tannar's Glory
Tee Killer Shooter
The Tenderiser
The TYPO
Thunderblade
Trollblight

I need to get married, have a baby and get paid 1,000 in henchmen wages.
Hope someone can help :)

TonyJaaWins

Reaction score
I have a Female Character I can do the Marriage and Baby on, if you join my game so I can get the weapon from the demon door. Then, we could join each others games on my main character and check each other's weapon shops out if you're online?

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
Anyone who can help you with the weapons and/or clothes achievements have most likely finished the game at least once or twice and would have no use for gold, no matter how much. I'd help you just to be nice, but I'm getting Black Ops at midnight and until then I just want to take it easy, having just stopped playing Fable III after almost two weeks straight...

When you're down to maybe three or four weapons or clothing articles, talk to me again and I'll lend you those. My gamertag is Rukishou, by the way.

P.S. Downloadable content will never count for achievements unless the achievement was introduced with that particular (or possibly a follow-up) DLC, so you shouldn't need the Dog Suit. Also, I highly doubt you can even trade DLC items so if you want the Dog Suit, you're going to have to buy it yourself.

TonyJaaWins

Reaction score
You're correct in saying you don't require the Dog Suit. I got the achievement without it yesterday. Also, I do have the cooks hat however I'm without the Queen's outfit and also the Women's Masquerade costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.