• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Weapons/Gold/Clothes wanted!

Matt36

Reaction score
Does anyone have a set of each I could borrow for the achievement and some gold I could have use, enough to get the required achievements, please?

I'm not new, I played the game through once and posted on here a bit during that time. I have seen had my account & save corrupt on my xbox and gone back to playing it again, so I would appreciate any help/donations you lovely people could throw my way, to make my gaming easier and quicker!

Thank you advanced! Oh, and I don't have a problem with giving the weapons/clothes right back once I have the achievements :)

Matt36

Reaction score
So no one actually uses this forum anymore?

Gikoku

Smells like poo.
Town Guard
Reaction score
So no one actually uses this forum anymore?

You could be more descriptive in the specific items you wish to have. Which will allow others to see if they'll be able to help you or not.

There is still some activity in this section, but you have to keep in mind that it's been a few years since the release of Fable 3. So naturally activity has greatly decreased since its peak popularity, patience, and someone will eventually be able to lend you a hand when able. :)

Matt36

Reaction score
I've been patient, posted this over 10 days ago ;)

I need all clothing/weapons right now and would take what I could get really. Every little helps! :)

Matt36

Reaction score
Looking for;

Bloodcraver
Sandgoose
Jack's Hammer

They will complete my set. I would like to keep them though, so let me know what you need/want for them. I'm pretty desperate.