• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Westborough Baptist Church - Strikes again!

H

Hexadecimal

Re: Westborough Baptist Church - Strikes again!

Walker;88942 said:
Just ask if you need explanation and I'll be happy (if perhaps sarcatic) to enlighten you.

... well I already asked my question... and I never got an answer... you just repeated that you hadn't been clear... which I had already known and was the whole reason for my question to begin with... so I'm guessing I'm not going to get an answer...

anyhoo...

I personally think these ****wads need some serious professional help.
I am a firm believer in freedom of belief and freedom of speech, so I would never say that I don't think these people have the right to hold their ****ed up beliefs or tell anyone who asks...
however, when it comes to showing up at people's funerals and slandering them, saying they deserved to die, hurting their friends and families, it is no longer mere freedom of expression but becomes an abusive attack...
when you use a pain like that school massacre and try to use it to further your own political ends, you're nothing more than petty, souless freaks who deserve any ill that finds its way to you...
and when your pastor tells you that all the ill in the world is because of the alleged "persecution" of your church, this should set off raging alarm bells in anyone... as a sign of extreme narcisism, as well as raising the question of why then all the same bad things happened before the church even existed...

long story short, these people are ****ed.

F

FableFreak

But think about this, say their pastor Fred Phelps dies. He is quite old, between 75 and 80. Now how many people do you think will protest his funeral? Thats not a half-bad idea in my opinion...

BTW, they really are inbred. They aren't allowed to marry outside their church unless "Gramps" allows it, which he has only allowed once, if I am correct.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Since they inbreed, wouldnt they all be retarded? not like they already are but i mean like derr

i hope they die.. and die by god to :lol:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

FableFreak;88953 said:
BTW, they really are inbred. They aren't allowed to marry outside their church unless "Gramps" allows it, which he has only allowed once, if I am correct.

And poor, poor children indeed, being raised in this "church". Growing up with this "faith", effectively being brainwashed. I've seen pictures of kids, maybe 5-7 years old waving these "God hates fags" signs.

*sigh*

F

FableFreak

They are 90% intermarried. :lol:

"Holy **** sis, that was great."
"I know. Do you think we made another retarded devil spawn?"
"I sure as hell hope so!"

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

The clever people at Break has got the solution to this problem: Im With Stupid Video

Especially where he flips the sign over!

Imaging going into these WBC people and carrying that sign - hilariousness in the making.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;89082 said:
The clever people at Break has got the solution to this problem: Im With Stupid*Video

Especially where he flips the sign over!

Imaging going into these WBC people and carrying that sign - hilariousness in the making.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

49n.jpg

F

FableFreak

Haha! That awesome!

G

Grim Reefa

they're gunna get the biggest surprise when they die.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Note-- sorry I didn't see earlier Hex, I just got confused.

I am also confused by what I myself said. When I'm not sitting in architecture class and supposed to be working, I'll come back to this thread and extract meaning from my gibbering. Then I'll post again with the revealed wisdom of the all-knowing Walker.

It boils down at its simplest level to the fact that these people disgust me (the inbred, redneck, bigoted, baptist crackers) but that saying that you want to kill them for it is still somewhat ****ed up.

D

Darg

Many say truth is stranger than fiction- here is living proof I suppose. A cult like this can only mean one thing: more idiots to add to the loony bin.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

HEY! Don't insult us nice, intelligent, cheerfully demented loonies like that.

Clarification Edit:

Walker;88921 said:
Edit/Holier-than-thou-Pontification: I have to say also that those of you feeling homicidal towards these nincompoops are almost as depressing. Homicidal in the throes of grief? Sure. Homicidal because these nitwits just did the political protest analog to spitting, ****ting, and ****ing on your loved one's grave all at the same time? Sure. Homicidal because you got a bunch of dumbass redneck bigots being dumbass redneck bigots? Not much better than what they're doing. Yeah, I know you didn't mean it. It still depresses me.

Alright, Hex, that was the part that confused you, right?

My rephrasal of the Holier-than-thou-Pontification:

If you were sitting at the funerals between the motorcycling vets (who spontaneously won my greatest respect when I saw them on the news quite some time ago) and the assholes, screaming that you wanted to kill them, then you'd be as bad as they are.

If you actually tried to kill them, you'd be worse, but beatings are okay-- you'd still be better if you just beat them.

Saying that you want to kill them in the privacy of your own home or the unprivacy of an internet forum-- mildly disturbing, somewhat extreme- and creepy-sounding, but doesn't make you near as bad as they.

All right, was that coherent? Do I need to rephrase again?

And sorry I wasn't clear before, even in my clarification, since I wasn't sure what I was clarifying and managed to get all confused. Blame it on exhaustion.

I do have to say, though, that legally speaking I don't believe they can be accused of slander... but I'm sure we could get them for "fighting words". Hell, I know I'd want to start fighting if they said my sister deserved to die. Anyone feeling litigous? Know someone who they harrassed? Have a law degree? Want to join the sue-the-assholes campaign? C'mon, let's go!

And I really like the image...

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;89240 said:
If you were sitting at the funerals between the motorcycling vets (who spontaneously won my greatest respect when I saw them on the news quite some time ago)

Damn straight - those guys are awsome. I'd say the Gandhi-like approach could work - like in the video I posted. Imagine about 20-50 people walking in with "I'm with stupid" signs and "God Hates the Phelps(the last name of these nutcases)" - that'd teach them that freedom of speech works both ways, eh?

Walker;89240 said:
If you actually tried to kill them, you'd be worse, but beatings are okay-- you'd still be better if you just beat them.

Oh, hehe - they've been beaten up. Several times. That's mainly what "Gramps" whine about in the video in my first post on this thread. And God knows they've deserved every punch and kick.

This being said, I'd still be cheering for the guy who went after these guys with a hatchet. Seriously.

EDIT: Can you say brainwashed inbred children?
*Offensive stuff, as anything related to the Phelps*
Completely_Innocent_by_Jazred.jpg

One can't but feel sorry for the poor children. That adults on their own make the decision to be morons I can handle, but children... jeesh, one can't but wonder what goes through their heads compared to what a "normal" child of their age goes around thinking about...:(

F

FableFreak

:D :w00t: I <3 beatings!!!! :w00t: :D

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Goody... but I still wouldn't cheer the guy who went after them with a hatchet. He'd probably go after the kids, too, for instance. And anyway, stupidity is not a crime, and definitely not worthy of having someone kill you.

I can't see the image yet, since my school blocks absolutely everything (image searches, all of them; image hosters, all of them; lots of forums, some game sites, everything) so I'll have to see it later.

And yeah, it really sucks to be the kids.

V

Vegeta

Tsuyu;89251 said:
Damn straight - those guys are awsome. I'd say the Gandhi-like approach could work - like in the video I posted. Imagine about 20-50 people walking in with "I'm with stupid" signs and "God Hates the Phelps(the last name of these nutcases)" - that'd teach them that freedom of speech works both ways, eh?

Completely_Innocent_by_Jazred.jpg

One can't but feel sorry for the poor children. That adults on their own make the decision to be morons I can handle, but children... jeesh, one can't but wonder what goes through their heads compared to what a "normal" child of their age goes around thinking about...:(

I want to kill there parents... seriously...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

There is no better word for that image than "obscene." Not because of what the signs say so much as the way the kids are grinning as they wave them.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;89530 said:
There is no better word for that image than "obscene." Not because of what the signs say so much as the way the kids are grinning as they wave them.

Yeah - what the hell has the parents filled their minds with, one wonders...*shiver*

F

FableFreak

R

RuneMaster

They came to WV once when some coal minners died in an accident. When I first heard their slogans and what they were here over I was enraged. They were lucky that the police had to protect them, cause there was a good 50 or so rednecks waiting. I wasnt there, but I saw some footage a buddy of mine shot. Seariously, people like them need to die.