• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Westborough Baptist Church - Strikes again!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Westborough Baptist Church - Strikes again!

Yes, the nutcases of WBC is back - this time they say how sad they are about the Virginia Tech incident - no, not as you think. They are sad it was ONLY 36 people dead and not 3600. Because, of course this was an act of God because USA allows "fags" to live, and against those who speak against these nutcases.

If you don't know who the WBO are, they are a bunch of people, about 20-30, all family members(inbreds anyone?) and they've got a nice little cult set up. Their basic idea is that everything bad in the world is God punishing us for letting homosexuals, "fags" as they put it, have the same rights and live in our society. A big hurricane killed 100? God did it! What's that you say? 10 soldiers dead in Iraq? God did it!

They go so far as to thank God that he kills soldiers in Iraq AT THE FUNURAL OF DEAD SOLDIERS, going around waving their signs at the cememtary.

Yes, I truly hate these people. :realmad:

Anyway, here is their views on Virginia Tech, straight out of the nutcase's mouth: Westboro Church Pastor Is Insane*Video

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Westborough Baptist Church - Strikes again!

Wow..I really hate people sometimes..I'm ganna go and Spray paint all there houses with some of the best yaoi manga I know..:shifty: See how they like that.
"Ooh GOD DID IT"

S

Solus

Lets go kill those WBC b*******!
mrs_new_snipersmilie.gif

:lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

What I hate most is how they put themselves over everybody else - why would God love those... inbred, hateful scumbags! Like they are so special he'd kill hundreds of people for them.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;88880 said:
What I hate most is how they put themselves over everybody else - why would God love those... inbred, hateful scumbags! Like they are so special he'd kill hundreds of people for them.

:lol: I agree. untill I see a big glowing entity that says "I am god and I am almighty..:shifty: bruce, and I am siding with the WBC peeps. They're my homies" I won't believe god did anything.

S

Solus

Sephiroxas;88881 said:
:lol: I agree. untill I see a big glowing entity that says "I am god and I am almighty..:shifty: bruce, and I am siding with the WBC peeps. They're my homies" I won't believe god did anything.

o_O
I will still kill them :)

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Solus;88879 said:
Lets go kill those WBC b*******!
mrs_new_snipersmilie.gif

:lol:

There's a funny little motorcycle club going on that travel around, following the WBO. Most of them are ex-soldiers and what they do is stand around the chanting WBO members and rev their engines so loud that you can't hear the hateful chanting.

A pretty cool Gandhi-like approach I think.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Solus;88882 said:
o_O
I will still kill them :)

Hey now I never said I wouldn't kill them I only said I won't believe until god tells me so.

F

FableFreak

I have heard from these **** eating ***holes one too many times now. No one likes them, they are ****ing hypocrites too. They hate America, and yet they continue to live, work, and pay taxes here. I'm surprised an angry mob hasn't killed them yet. Can you believe, and this is their own words, that they wouldn't feel remorse or sadness if one of their relatives got hit by a car, they claimed that God sent that car to kill them. The only thing is they are all lawyers, so any lawsuit that is taken up against them they can fight easily...

I'm a moderate Christian, I believe all people are equal under the eyes of God, less he send his judgement upon them. I believe that all people should be treated fairly, kindly, and with compassion, but these ****ers give Christians a bad name...

S

Solus

Sephiroxas;88884 said:
Hey now I never said I wouldn't kill them I only said I won't believe until god tells me so.

Why wait? Grab a gun, we can make them "holy" people in a matter of seconds :shifty:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;88884 said:

I think God would choose to speak in a more of a lightning bolt-to-head sort of way to these people.... Whatever happend to "love your fellow man"?

On a more off-topic note:

"The bass, the rock, The mic, the treble, I like my coffee black,
Just like my metal.
"

Woooo - Shut Me Up!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;88890 said:
"The bass, the rock, The mic, the treble, I like my coffee black,
Just like my metal.
"

Woooo - Shut Me Up!

:shifty: you should watch my bleach video to that song. *shameless self promotion*

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

****ing people i hope they die!! BY GOD!!! !lol!!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

These people are just the world's biggest scum. I've been to enough funerals that I know that if they had shown up at them (okay, I've been to four, none of which they'd have any interest in unless they think complications from cancer treatments, strokes/blows to the head, and old age are also signs from god that he hates gay peope) I would have been on the "let's kill them" point of view.

I mean, come on, how much more revolting can you get?

They give us conservative-liberal PseudoBaptist-PseudoAtheist types bad names just for having the "conservative" and "baptist" in our appellation (By "our", of course, I mean "my"). I mean, come the **** on-- if you believe they're sinners, go ahead-- just don't desecrate moments of agonizing sadness, and shame the rest of the human race with your damn idiocy. Before I heard about these idiots I thought the worst we could get was those creepy white-supremacist-pop-star-little-girls.

(NOTE: [Sigh.] Yes, I was incoherent. I get that way when I'm PO'ed and all cynically depressed.)

Edit/Holier-than-thou-Pontification: I have to say also that those of you feeling homicidal towards these nincompoops are almost as depressing. Homicidal in the throes of grief? Sure. Homicidal because these nitwits just did the political protest analog to spitting, ****ting, and ****ing on your loved one's grave all at the same time? Sure. Homicidal because you got a bunch of dumbass redneck bigots being dumbass redneck bigots? Not much better than what they're doing. Yeah, I know you didn't mean it. It still depresses me.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;88921 said:
These people are just the world's biggest scum. I've been to enough funerals that I know that if they had shown up at them (okay, I've been to four, none of which they'd have any interest in unless they think complications from cancer treatments, strokes/blows to the head, and old age are also signs from god that he hates gay peope) I would have been on the "let's kill them" point of view.

I mean, come on, how much more revolting can you get?

They give us conservative-liberal PseudoBaptist-PseudoAtheist types bad names just for having the "conservative" and "baptist" in our appellation (By "our", of course, I mean "my"). I mean, come the **** on-- if you believe they're sinners, go ahead-- just don't desecrate moments of agonizing sadness, and shame the rest of the human race with your damn idiocy. Before I heard about these idiots I thought the worst we could get was those creepy white-supremacist-pop-star-little-girls.

(NOTE: [Sigh.] Yes, I was incoherent. I get that way when I'm PO'ed and all cynically depressed.)

Edit/Holier-than-thou-Pontification: I have to say also that those of you feeling homicidal towards these nincompoops are almost as depressing. Homicidal in the throes of grief? Sure. Homicidal because these nitwits just did the political protest analog to spitting, ****ting, and ****ing on your loved one's grave all at the same time? Sure. Homicidal because you got a bunch of dumbass redneck bigots being dumbass redneck bigots? Not much better than what they're doing. Yeah, I know you didn't mean it. It still depresses me.
I'm not really going to kill anyone. I could never kill anyone. They just **** me off. My saying "lets kill them" Is me really saying I want to beat them until they're not stupid anymore.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Walker;88921 said:

Yeah. Sorry I wasn't clearer in all that block of drivel, but as you can see, yes, I know you aren't really going to hunt down these crackheads and beat them with a keyboard.

And yes, as previously stated I, too experience an intense distate for these scum of the earth.

H

Hexadecimal

Walker;88921 said:

ok... so are you saying that people venting impotently on a forum that they're mad enough to kill these people is on the same level as people showing up at a person's funeral and saying the dead got what they deserve for allowing homosexuals to live? o_O
... cause that's how it sounded...especially since you said you know nobody means it... and I don't really get how saying you're going to do something awful that you wont actually do is the same thing as actually doing something awful...

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Hey, did I not say I was incoherent? I could've sworn I did...

Well, if I didn't, I meant to say I was... Never meant to imply that I was entirely infallible or rational when in the throes of hate and rage-- quite the opposite, as a matter of fact. Whenever I get angry I tend to sound really stupid, incoherent, and/or corny.

H

Hexadecimal

Walker;88938 said:
Hey, did I not say I was incoherent? I could've sworn I did...

... yes... as a matter of fact, you did mention you were less than clear... which is clearly visible in your last post... unless that was sarcasm just now :rolleyes:
... that's the whole reason I asked though... I just wanted clarification =] ^_^

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Sarcastic??? Me??? Who could imply such a thing!?

Though actually in that case I was not being sarcastic. And yes-- glad I did say so.

Clarification not a problem-- I am indeed prone to difficulty communimacating. Just ask if you need explanation and I'll be happy (if perhaps sarcatic) to enlighten you.