What are you thinking

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I feel old. Health problems just make you feel that way.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Guard
Premium
Reaction score
WHY? I never asked for this. It looked great and I was fully in approval of the new Adam Jensen look. Ya done ****ed it up now, son.
Gives my skin a break every now and again, even though you wash it all the time it's hard to actually properly wash and dry the skin underneath so can be a pain long term and skin gets irritated. Starting to get colder now so thought I would start again ready for when Winter finally arrives properly.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
Gives my skin a break every now and again, even though you wash it all the time it's hard to actually properly wash and dry the skin underneath so can be a pain long term and skin gets irritated. Starting to get colder now so thought I would start again ready for when Winter finally arrives properly.
Wise words from a seasoned beardman right here.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Wise words from a seasoned beardman right here.
Mine will be back in a matter of days anyway, have to shave twice a day if I wanted to stay smooth and growing facial hair has never been an issue since I was 11. :lol:

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
Mine will be back in a matter of days anyway, have to shave twice a day if I wanted to stay smooth and growing facial hair has never been an issue since I was 11. :lol:
LOL I had a friend at High School... he came to school all shaved and by the third hour, already had the grey halo... LMAO

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Guard
Premium
Reaction score
LOL I had a friend at High School... he came to school all shaved and by the third hour, already had the grey halo... LMAO
I feel their pain, costs me a fortune in razor blades. :lol:

Precipice

Reaction score
We all have our own methods I suppose.
You must be registered to view media

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Impressed with my new upgraded speeds on my Internet again (averaging around 200MB)...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Read through every post on my own profile going back MANY years and wow there were some memories in there and some nostalgic moments of the height of this forums popularity. Didn't realise just how many members we had back then and how many from our other forums posted more here for a while.

Gikoku

is doing Queen.
Guard
Reaction score
Those were the good old days, I really miss it despite all the ups and downs. So many wacky moments back then. Makes me wonder if there's a way to save an archived/cached version of the whole site for posterity.
I feel old. Health problems just make you feel that way.
Health problems? Is it serious? D:
Well, fair enough. -_- I can't even recall the last time I've ever seen you beardless.
My brother bought a fallout bundle and this arrived today.

I want it.

Also, I found it pretty amusing that Bethesda had to ship those in a big brown box labeled "CD Holder" for... safety reasons.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Health problems? Is it serious? D:
That's the worst part. I don't know yet. I might be looking forward to more tests depending on how things go.

Gikoku

is doing Queen.
Guard
Reaction score
That's the worst part. I don't know yet. I might be looking forward to more tests depending on how things go.
Jeez, well I hope things will get better for you bud and that it won't be anything serious. Make sure to keep us posted.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
Jeez, well I hope things will get better for you bud and that it won't be anything serious. Make sure to keep us posted.
I'll do, so far my condition has stabilized though. My guess is that the first antibiotic I took had a negative effect and just worsened my health instead of actually improving it.

Gikoku

is doing Queen.
Guard
Reaction score
I'll do, so far my condition has stabilized though. My guess is that the first antibiotic I took had a negative effect and just worsened my health instead of actually improving it.
Glad to hear man. I guess your body decided to reject it at first since it was probably foreign to it (I mean heck if I know, I'm no doctor).

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
2010's AVP and Alien: Isolation have the lighting system Aliens: Colonial Marines WISHES it had.

Also, screw you Gearbox, Sega and Fox for striking down the Aliens vs Marines mod. It was looking awesome. Look at this ****:

You must be registered to view media

Krskull

Reaction score
Is there a name for a witcher that doesn't belong to any school. No wait forget that because i am no witcher. Actually i have no idea what i really am.

Last edited:

Gikoku

is doing Queen.
Guard
Reaction score
I miss the old Sega so much. Sure they're not as horrible as some of the other suicidal publishers out there right now, but dammit they used to be something special. You'd think getting butt raped by Sony & Nintendo out of the race would've humbled them, now they're just dicks. Still, I love my Sega (they continue to do some beautiful things once in a good while).
Is there a name for a witcher that doesn't belong to any school. No wait forget that because i am no witcher. Actually i have no idea what i really am.
Just a plain old witcher without a title or medallion I'd imagine. I'm not versed in the lore as I'd like to be so I'm still learning as I go along.

Well you're human at least, so that counts for something.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
Is there a name for a witcher that doesn't belong to any school.
There's no witcher who doesn't belong to a school to begin with. Every witcher is turned and trained in a school.