What are you thinking

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
Just watched Ringu for the first time. Extremely disappointed. Wasn't nearly as scary as people claim it is, for me.

Rumford

Legendary Hero
Reaction score
I was disappointed with ringu myself too. Though I did enjoy the original Grudge more than the US remake.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
Hey kid. Yeah you, dressed as Ghostface. I saw what you hold in your hand. I swear to God, if you throw that egg at me, I'll tear a hole on that mask and I'll make you eat it through it.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
Wow today's been one of the most fun gaming sessions I've ever had.

In AVP, I ended up in a seemingly normal match, pretty balanced, almost the same number of Aliens, Marines and Predators, then Marines slowly quit, and eventually it was just us 2 Predators vs like, 8 Aliens. It truly was Aliens versus Predators, that's for sure.
Anyway, despite not being in voice chat, me and the other Pred worked pretty well as a team. The most epic moment was when we where on top of a hill and knew the Aliens were coming, so he surrounded himself with mines. Then the Aliens came, he managed to kill 2 but soon he got gangbanged, they were swarming on him, so I jumped on a rock, shot a plasma blast, and exploded all the remaining mines. They exploded in a fountain of acid blood but my mate was dead.
I was like, "Well played, mate. Well played".

In Predator: Concrete Jungle, there is this bit where a secondary objective is to free some Predators held captive. So I freed one, and then proceeded to slaughter the guards. All of a sudden, I see one of them flying across the room in a spectacular fashion, I was like WTF? It was the Predator I freed earlier, he punched the ever loving crap out of that guard. LMAO

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
When you actually understand it, Maths can be pretty orgasmic.

Nah bullshit, I still hate it.

Krskull

Reaction score
When you actually understand it, Maths can be pretty orgasmic.

Nah bullshit, I still hate it.
Math is sorta simple. We make it very complicated ourselves.

That goes for everything in life now that i think about it.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
Math is sorta simple. We make it very complicated ourselves.
Considering we created it... well, duh.

And hell no, ain't simple. Not at university level.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
Just had a really pleasant little chat with Doug Cockle (voice of Geralt).

It's really awesome when voice actors take the time to speak with fans. Helps that he's as passionate about The Witcher as I am.

Gikoku

is doing Queen.
Staff member
Reaction score
Am I going a little crazy or did all of the posts within the last few days just vanish? ...

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero
Reaction score
Bah, was it was the same as well for ResidentEvil, DinoCrisis and DMC? :(
It was for DMC yeah, unsure about the others. The server HD failed (again) and Steve had to revert to a backup.

Gikoku

is doing Queen.
Staff member
Reaction score
It was for DMC yeah, unsure about the others. The server HD failed (again) and Steve had to revert to a backup.
Urgh, had a few good discussions rolling too. -_-

Well, could always be worse. I remember the other forum I used to go to Wiichat, the admin i0n there neglected his daily backups so badly that he ignored it for an entire year. Server crash in 2009 and we all log in to 2008, thousands of members had lost their accounts, it was pretty tragic. Thankfully Steve's a good guy.

Dark Drakan

Administrator
Staff member
Guildmaster
Legendary Hero
Reaction score
Urgh, had a few good discussions rolling too. -_-

Well, could always be worse. I remember the other forum I used to go to Wiichat, the admin i0n there neglected his daily backups so badly that he ignored it for an entire year. Server crash in 2009 and we all log in to 2008, thousands of members had lost their accounts, it was pretty tragic. Thankfully Steve's a good guy.
Wow that would be awful. :O

Romero

Legendary Hero
Reaction score
So HERE is where you guys are doing your thinking. In the sub-forum for forum games! Your thoughts have to be buried far beneath the surface eh? :lol:
I almost started a new thinking thread because I didn't find one in the parent forum.

Today I set out on a holy quest to get some good scores in Bejeweled. While I was playing, I began thinking "Is it SAFE to set a new record high score?" :w00t: But before I had time to get really worried, my game session ended at 410 points. I've never scored that low in my entire life, didn't even get to round two.

Bah, was it was the same as well for ResidentEvil, DinoCrisis and DMC? :(
Yes, the forums are on a dedicated server, and it seems it's one server that hosts all of Steve's forums.

Gikoku

is doing Queen.
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow that would be awful. :O
Sure would, it ended up splitting the forum apart and all the old regular members that kept the site afloat packed their stuff and jumped ship (myself included). We just got tired of i0n's shoddy administrating and to nobody's surprise, he ended up selling the forum off to a couple new owners anyway (was like $80,000 in traffic). You can look the place up, the whole fiasco is still there (i think in the feedback section or something) but the community is completely different now sadly. I was a staff member there as well so I got to witness i0n's awkward thought-process behind the scenes.
So HERE is where you guys are doing your thinking. In the sub-forum for forum games! Your thoughts have to be buried far beneath the surface eh? :lol:
I almost started a new thinking thread because I didn't find one in the parent forum.

Today I set out on a holy quest to get some good scores in Bejeweled. While I was playing, I began thinking "Is it SAFE to set a new record high score?" :w00t: But before I had time to get really worried, my game session ended at 410 points. I've never scored that low in my entire life, didn't even get to round two.

Yes, the forums are on a dedicated server, and it seems it's one server that hosts all of Steve's forums.
That's a thought, would probably fit better in bowerstone now that you mention it. Might move it maybe.

Ah okay, had thought Steve had multiple ones for some reason.

Krskull

Reaction score
That's a thought, would probably fit better in bowerstone now that you mention it. Might move it maybe.

Ah okay, had thought Steve had multiple ones for some reason.
Wait when was this thread moved. I remember posting it in the bowerstone south.

anyway
On wednesday i am invited to a family reunion and in the message it says "As usual each family brings a small plate of food". and after reading it i was like "As usual?! We only had it once which was one and half year ago."

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Reaction score
GodDAMN tonight's training was intense. I can't lift my arms, my legs tremble, my abs ache.

Wow my body sucks. Doesn't train for one month and already is a p#ssy.

Gikoku

is doing Queen.
Staff member
Reaction score
Wait when was this thread moved. I remember posting it in the bowerstone south.
Was never moved far as I know, but I can move it there anyway if you want.