• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Do you Like To do?

Agama

Reaction score
What Do you Like To do?

What do you like to do after you've beaten the story?

Drew2686

Nap time is before pants time.
Reaction score
Re: What Do you Like To do?

Give things to random people for no reason, other than the fact that I can. It amuses me to watch their orb stop in sudden confusion when they see they got a strange gift :p

Otherwise I just keep going through collecting things I didn't before, finishing up all the various quests, and generally amassing more stuff to give to people.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Wear the Chicken Suit with the Cleaver and pretend im a serial killer.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

I like going back and doing any quests that I hadn't finished, achievement hunting and investing in real estate :).

I also like looking for a husband, due to the tragic death of my husband Angus the Farmer. Rest in Peace Angus, you will be missed.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

Well...I like to hire about 3-10 hookers, get jiggy with it, then when I realize I get AIDS kill them, then go and quelch my anger by murdering the entire town. ^_^

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Blestb;420783 said:
Wear the Chicken Suit with the Cleaver and pretend im a serial killer.

You do that after you beaten the game? I do it during the game.

:devil:

Anyways, I just stop playing unless there's something I've missed in which case I go back and get it. I don't have the DLC yet so I still haven't experienced any of that.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

GrimWhim;420834 said:
You do that after you beaten the game? I do it during the game.

:devil:

Anyways, I just stop playing unless there's something I've missed in which case I go back and get it. I don't have the DLC yet so I still haven't experienced any of that.

Dude you should have got the Platinum edition.

I dont do anything really,but on my evil character,whoever kicks my dog is instantly dead :realmad:

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

mjmarin12;420841 said:
I dont do anything really,but on my evil character,whoever kicks my dog is instantly dead :realmad:

Yeah, you're like me, if anybody even thought about attacking my dog, I would go over and rip their still-beating heart out of their chest and make them eat it. You know, if that were possible... :L.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

mjmarin12;420841 said:
Dude you should have got the Platinum edition.

I bought Fable II before any of the DLC was out. Or at least... I think I did. I would like to go and buy that and I might but right now I'm more concerned with getting the LE copy of Fable III and a PS3.

You know, I'm the exact same way. Some schmuck kicked my dog the other day after I was strolling through Bowerstone. I immediately turned safety off, charged up a level five Inferno and roasted his sorry ass.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

GrimWhim;420854 said:
I bought Fable II before any of the DLC was out. Or at least... I think I did. I would like to go and buy that and I might but right now I'm more concerned with getting the LE copy of Fable III and a PS3.

You know, I'm the exact same way. Some schmuck kicked my dog the other day after I was strolling through Bowerstone. I immediately turned safety off, charged up a level five Inferno and roasted his sorry ass.

I am exactly the same way as well. Except I prefer shock. Or I just slow down time and listen to their slow-mo screams as I Enforce their ass.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

I take it you're evil then? :L

I tried to be evil once, but I just couldn't do it, I felt too bad :L.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

MissAlbion89;420865 said:

Its hard for me to be evil unless I intend to be the devil himself. Oh the screams and cries of the children.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

MissAlbion89;420865 said:

I feel guilty about the people I kill but then I remember "They've probably done some pretty effed up stuff anyways so they deserve it!". Then my conscience is all better and I continue killing.

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Wallace;420873 said:
Its hard for me to be evil unless I intend to be the devil himself. Oh the screams and cries of the children.

I like to be evil cause I take my anger out. Ah,I love killing the parents and watching the child walk away with their eyes wide open in shock,hehe....

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

Haha, do you remember doing the quest where you had to take Reaver's Dark Seal to the Shadow Court, and choose between giving it to the girl and keeping your looks or keeping it and sparing her? I kept handing it to her, then taking it back, then handing it to her, then taking it back, and then after doing it for a while, i'd given it back to her but I was about to take it back and then the time ran out! I felt so guilty! :L

GrimWhim

Reaction score

MissAlbion89;420883 said:
Haha, do you remember doing the quest where you had to take Reaver's Dark Seal to the Shadow Court, and choose between giving it to the girl and keeping your looks or keeping it and sparing her? I kept handing it to her, then taking it back, then handing it to her, then taking it back, and then after doing it for a while, i'd given it back to her but I was about to take it back and then the time ran out! I felt so guilty! :L

That's the one time I didn't feel guilty. I didn't know the chick, I knew nothing about her and I knew there was a damn good chance I was never going to see her again. Also, she probably deserved it and I didn't feel like being a wrinkly old man.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

No, I felt so guilty there. On the first playthrough I kept it, and on the second playthrough I gave it to her. I just felt awful :L.

GrimWhim

Reaction score

MissAlbion89;420888 said:
No, I felt so guilty there. On the first playthrough I kept it, and on the second playthrough I gave it to her. I just felt awful :L.

Why? I can't feel guilty about doing that to someone I know nothing about. She didn't even beg well enough to make me feel some sort of pity towards her. And again, the whole me aging thing was not going to happen.

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score

You don't even age that much. Your hair goes grey, and you can dye it back to it's normal colour, and your eyes go red. That's it.

Agama

Reaction score

we got some sick minds here in here o_O