What does everybody look like?

Rumford

Legendary Hero
Very cute, oh and the baby is okay too I guess.

Here's not a picture of me but my manga collection, more arrived in the mail this week.

The complete collection of DB/DBZ, yeah I've shown these before but apparently @Gikoku hasn't seen them. So here yah go dude. And the first three volumes of One Piece.

Deathnote, complete collection but want the last two black editions. And all three walking dead compendiums, yep I'm a massive fan of it. Plus all four volumes of the strain and two volumes of American vampire. These are western comics but are my favorite and most complete collections, all the other western comics I have are not as complete as these. And if you look closely to the right you'll see a small collection of vinyls including Thin Lizzy, Mink Deville, and Fleetwood Mac.

And finally my newest addition; Bleach, I'm trying to collect all of them.

So that's all my manga, more arriving tomorrow. I do have a huge collection of normal comics but I don't have as much geeky pride for them as I do these.

Last edited:

Firis

Amateur Human
Platinum Supporter
Legendary Hero
For some reason both your images (Rum, and Queen) aren't showing up on my PC, don't know if that's just me or for the whole forum but figured I'd point it out
Cute kid.

Firis

Amateur Human
Platinum Supporter
Legendary Hero
Thanks man, I try my best, my left side never wants to stay up for more than an hour or two.

Rumford

Legendary Hero
I'm pretty sick of my beard, never wanted to grow it out again but got challenged to a beard off in work. This is about five weeks old now.

Last edited: