• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What does everybody look like?

B

blu phoenix

Re: What does everybody look like?

gettin a new one. probably something from cingular.

B

blu phoenix

not bad. but i think you are older than me. oh well.

B

blu phoenix

yeah i don't see the point either and i'm not rich. we have one in the office, one in my room, one in my parents, and one in the kitchen. my dad got them evidently for a nice deal.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Do you have a phone in your room? I wish I had one in mine...well, sorta. I'm hardly in my room unless I'm playing video games. (And believe me, I have a WHOLE lotta them)

B

blu phoenix

i'm pretty much in my room most of the time. i have my computer, my tv, xbox, games, and dvd's in there. so im cooped up in here unless i eat,go somewhere, or something else.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Wow. The only thing I have in my room are my vidoe games and dvds. I wish my computer was in there too, but it's here in the living room.

B

blu phoenix

that's okay. i'm sure in the future you'll get your comp. in your room. it's better.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Yeah, so when I get up, it won't be too far away. (Even though it's not too far now)

B

blu phoenix

yeah, when i get up the first thing i do is check my e-mail and then go on this forum to see what's happening. sometimes i just like to browse the internet too.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Same here. The #1 thing is this forum, then I check my mail. I tell myself I'll just check my mail and get off, but I always end up surfing the web.

B

blu phoenix

JBL said:
Same here. The #1 thing is this forum, then I check my mail. I tell myself I'll just check my mail and get off, but I always end up surfing the web.

yeah me too. always telling myself i'll look at my mail but sometimes i never do. then when i actually do i see that i have a lot of mail to look at.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Are you going to post a pic of yourself? I probably won't but if people really want to go blind then fine.

B

blu phoenix

i don't know. i'd have to look for a pic. of me. i don't think you'd blind anyone either.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Alright, but if you see it and go temporarily insane, don't sue me.

B

blu phoenix

don't worry i won't. promise. if anything people mind be blinded by me instead. besides if you feel uncomfortable about postin a pic then don't.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

They won't be blinded by you. I told "Mr. Adorable" Dr. Zoid I'd post one and I intend on keeping my word.....:shifty: I'm not doing anything bad in the pictures, it's just the fact that I'm incredibly skinny and hideous. I do have nice abs tho' and that's about all.

B

blu phoenix

hey join the club. i'm skinny too. and yeah i saw some more pic's of drzoid. not bad. not bad.

JBL

Saber
Reaction score

Gives me a good reason to go to Leicestershire, England.:D

B

blu phoenix

hmm.. in love are we?:wub: